Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Editorial: Michael Moore's patriotism

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Tons of pain how? By coming out with a film that anyone with a brain laughed at because it was so ludicrous. Puh leeease.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    i don't watch things like f911, or the retaliatory movies as they are biased, howevever time is showing that a lot of the accusations are correct, even if put in a format that is disagreable.

Moore is an intelligent man that knows how to put his message across with the biggest impact...the perceived level of his intelligence directly corresponds to who he criticises. No doubt if he did a hatchet job on Clinton or Kerry he would be hailed as a patriot by those that now dismiss him.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Tons of pain how? By coming out with a film that anyone with a brain laughed at because it was so ludicrous. Puh leeease.
    The passwords are:

Keep Your Head In The Sand

Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    I knew that this link would come in handy again.

Just for you B. This column was written by a well know liberal.

Clicky Clicky

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    actually hank...if he does no harm to the republican party....why all the efforts to stop the films?
    Why all the mad rush to make rebuttal attacks?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Well if films like this do hurt why hasn’t Kerry surged forward in the polls? With all the attacks that Bush has been getting Kerry should be way ahead by now.

Disney was the original distributor for the film and they choose not to release it because the Disney Corp. thought that the film was to partisan for their likings.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Well if films like this do hurt why hasn’t Kerry surged forward in the polls? With all the attacks that Bush has been getting Kerry should be way ahead by now.

because mostly Kerry supporters watched it...why would it change their mind? and because mostly Bush supporters didn't watch it...it was judged without view. But as i asked why worry and make such a fuss ...look at your sig... if they do no harm?

Disney was the original distributor for the film and they choose not to release it because the Disney Corp. thought that the film was to partisan for their likings
    Actually you need to follow a connections trail to get to the bottom of that...

Look how sinclair is influencing the media

Edit: what exactly is your problem with mr. moore?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Sanctuary!
    "thought that the film was to partisan for their likings"

Too "liberal" is more like it. Disney has no problem with partisan radio or TV... Check out the stations Disney owns and who those stations air. (hint; Rush Limbaugh is just one of them) One of the biggest investors in Euro Disney also happens to be one Saudi prince, not portrayed favorably in F911.

As far as why Kerry hasn't surged forward in he polls. IMNSHO, Jesus himself could be the Democratic candidat and they would still be the same. An equally valid question is why isn't a "wartime" incumbent doing much better in the polls?
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    because mostly Kerry supporters watched it...why would it change their mind? and because mostly Bush supporters didn't watch it...it was judged without view. But as i asked why worry and make such a fuss ...look at your sig... if they do no harm?
    I refused to go to the show and watch it because I will not give my hard earned money away to Moore. There were plenty of articles written about it that told me everything that I needed to know about the film.

Edit: what exactly is your problem with mr. moore?
    If you were to read the book in my sig you would have a better understanding. If you have a chance to go by the library pick it up and give it a read.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I refused to go to the show and watch it because I will not give my hard earned money away to Moore. There were plenty of articles written about it that told me everything that I needed to know about the film.

If you were to read the book in my sig you would have a better understanding. If you have a chance to go by the library pick it up and give it a read.
    You didnt have to.

Its widely available free, indeed Mr Moore encourages p2p to download this particular film i believe...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast