Thread: your views on this

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/

i jus wana hear what ppl thought about this ,jus cuz i say micheal moore tells it like it is and a friend see's it diffrently

i like to hear exacully what ya think

is he a liar or jus telling his points an views >

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Michael Moore is as responsible for as much Spin as he accuses the other side of.

Although he does not outright lie, he stretches the Truth to the bounds of acceptability on occasions, and sometimes highlites minor things to "Score Points" while underplaying other points that will not fulfill his agenda, and would score points for the other side.

In other words, although he doesnt outright lie... you also have to remember where he's coming from and take some of it with a pinch of salt. He is the Liberals Limburgh...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Is it Michael Moore day or something today?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    Well, I didn't see the movie, not because I was against seeing it. I just only get to the movies about once a year.

But to me, Rat Faced is right here.

There is always a demand for the dramatic.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Michael Moore is as responsible for as much Spin as he accuses the other side of.

Although he does not outright lie, he stretches the Truth to the bounds of acceptability on occasions, and sometimes highlites minor things to "Score Points" while underplaying other points that will not fulfill his agenda, and would score points for the other side.

In other words, although he doesnt outright lie... you also have to remember where he's coming from and take some of it with a pinch of salt. He is the Liberals Limburgh...
    yeah pretty much what i thought but my friend think he's the devil

im still waiting to see 41.11

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    I'm in agreement with Rat Faced

Although I am anti-war etc... and agree with the larger points that Michael Moore makes I do feel that he makes his points the wrong way and for the wrong reasons.

I enjoyed 'Bowling...' but I really didn't like 'Fahrenheit 9-11' it was just very lame, shallow, poor reporting.

'Control Room' is a much better documentary
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria