Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ripping To .mp3

theagent
    I have a slight problem. Unfortunately, I'm new to your forum and don't know if this has been covered [i didn't find it]. i just bought the foo fighter's "in your honor" cd, and it's protected. CDex 1.51 isn't reading anything. Which program should I use? I'll be really pissed if I can't put this on my mp3 player.

-theagent

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by theagent
    I have a slight problem. Unfortunately, I'm new to your forum and don't know if this has been covered [i didn't find it]. i just bought the foo fighter's "in your honor" cd, and it's protected. CDex 1.51 isn't reading anything. Which program should I use? I'll be really pissed if I can't put this on my mp3 player.

-theagent
    try "TUNEBITE" program, just drag&drop the files into Tunebite's list, choose the desired encoding and let it convert. Havent used it in ages but should still work.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #53
    charro01
    always exist a form to be better .Easy CD Ripper is an all-in-one music tool for ripping and converting,it extracts audio CD tracks to audio formats MP3, WAV, WMA, VQF, OGG, APE with excellent output quality and high ripping speed.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #54
    hey i even agreee with you. it is realy a gud idea.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #55
    thanks!

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #56
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    Deep Ripper 1.1.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #57
    10x man!

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #58
    Poster
    Db Amp Power Is Very Good
    THANXX

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #59
    Personally I convert with Soundtaxi, cause it allows to convert on 12x speed and removes DRM easily

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #60
    whats the best way to rip from audio tape to MP3? Right now I'm using another program to record the audio through my PC to wav, then using DB amp power to convert to MP3. But with DB amp power installed my windows media player has no sound? any advice

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast