Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: PS2 Game Burning !

xxgiants1ranger
    where can i get this mod chip

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #102
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3223@30 October 2003 - 22:46
    is there a way to burn gamecube games also?
    its been almost a mont now! thanks for the f*ukin help guys.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #103
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    DUDE there is as far as i know its hard and different sized discs etc so i do not know how im afraid its more difficult take a look on google im sure someone has done it somewhere

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #104
    do u need a dvd burner to do this or a cd burner and can u burn it on a cd-rw

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #105
    Originally posted by xxgiants1ranger@22 November 2003 - 22:43
    where can i get this mod chip
    ModChips
    This is a good site. Im probably gonna get this usb mod chip from ModCHipStore Only $17 US and you only have to solder 1 wire. i already have a gameshark but what is this dongle thing they talk about? Couldn't I just use my normal memory card with it?

EDIT: n/m that first link i guess they went outta business
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #106
    go to mod-chip.com

latest mod-chips

anyway...
    if a dvd rip fits on a CDR, can I just burn it onto a CDR instead of a DVD?
    will it still work?

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #107
    and... do I have to record the game at 4x ?
    doesn't it work at any other speed?

dunno why but my burner can burn only from 8x-52x ~_~

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #108
    anyone has tried capcom vs snk pro (ps1 game) ?

I tried all thing u said...
    load it in virtual drive with alcohol 120%
    then copy disc in raw mode..ignore illegal data and such...except at 8x instead of 4x

and it didn't work.. ~_~"

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #109
    GameShark Mod Method (No chip needed)
    1) Remove the front of your Ps2, no biggie, they snap off. Insert the Gameshark 2 Cd, and put a Gs (GameShark) memory card in one of the slots, (don't matter which one)
    2) In Gs options choose "start game" then "without", the screen should say something like 'Insert Game disk then hit X to continue"
    3) This is where you gotta put in the disk, but DON'T press eject. Make sure the Ps2 doesn't register the fact that you opened the disk drive; this is how you do this...
    3a) With a credit card or something of the like slide the white tab that is visible (since you opened the front fo the Ps2) all the way to the right.
    4) Swap the Gs disk with the burnt disk
    5) Push the tray back in gently, again DO NOT PRESS EJECT.
    7) Get a strong paper clip or something to slide that white tab all the way back to the left again.
    8) Hit X
    9) The game might load a bit slower if you use a cheaper disk to burn the game, but it should work.

ok i may sound stupid but i cant find that 1) Remove the front of your Ps2, no biggie, they snap off thing... i tried all sides and all but i cant find anything that snaps off i might just be blind thought , anyone could help?

I added the pciture so maybe it can help explain...

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #110
    alright, im pretty much new at this since i've never burned a game before. but i got a few questions concerning burning ps2 games. 1)you said
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@24 March 2003 - 12:43
    you must have a mod chip to play these games
    ok, i dont have a mod chip but i was thinking about getting a fliptop sometime next week and was wondering if the quide also works w/ fliptops. 2) i recently d/l DDR Party Collection and in the folder it had all these winrar files like cvn-ddrpc.nfo, cvn-ddrpc.r00 - r26. now, do i just extract cvn-ddrpc.r00, use the bin and cue from there and just not use the bin and cue's from the other files or wat?? 3)do i need a dvd burner to burn the games or i can i just use a cd burner and burn the games onto a cd-r. 4)last question. does it matter wat type of disc you use to burn the games?? because i heard if the disc was a low quality one, then it would ruin the lense. well, that's all for now.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast