Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: PS2 Game Burning !

1. It should still work for the flip-top method
    2. Not sure about files types, maybe BROCK can lay it on you
    3. Seems logical that games that are originally on dvd discs should be burned on dvd-r and one on non-dvd onto cd-r
    4. Its shouldnt harm your lense at all

EDIT: when he says the front on the ps2 Alucard, he means the front of the tray.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #112
    thanks a bunch Singaboiy. i should be getting the fliptop in a few days so i'll just have to see wat happens when i get it. thanks again

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #113
    Poster
    Originally posted by Soul_stealer@31 December 2003 - 17:49
    GameShark Mod Method (No chip needed)
    1) Remove the front of your Ps2, no biggie, they snap off. Insert the Gameshark 2 Cd, and put a Gs (GameShark) memory card in one of the slots, (don't matter which one)
    2) In Gs options choose "start game" then "without", the screen should say something like 'Insert Game disk then hit X to continue"
    3) This is where you gotta put in the disk, but DON'T press eject. Make sure the Ps2 doesn't register the fact that you opened the disk drive; this is how you do this...
    3a) With a credit card or something of the like slide the white tab that is visible (since you opened the front fo the Ps2) all the way to the right.
    4) Swap the Gs disk with the burnt disk
    5) Push the tray back in gently, again DO NOT PRESS EJECT.
    7) Get a strong paper clip or something to slide that white tab all the way back to the left again.
    8) Hit X
    9) The game might load a bit slower if you use a cheaper disk to burn the game, but it should work.

ok i may sound stupid but i cant find that 1) Remove the front of your Ps2, no biggie, they snap off thing... i tried all sides and all but i cant find anything that snaps off i might just be blind thought , anyone could help?

I added the pciture so maybe it can help explain...
    the front of the cd drive

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #114
    Anyone needing help with burning here can email me or ask me questions of they want.

Tyler

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #115
    can anyone help,i need to know is it possible to play ps2 games on a computer or not ,and do i must have a dvd player to play them ,i have a cd rom writer and nero ,so if i got a game for example wwe smackdown (here comes the pain ) ,will it work or not ,without that crap about mod-chips that i don't understand ,please anyone help .

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #116
    Poster
    Originally posted by therock@16 January 2004 - 10:12
    can anyone help,i need to know is it possible to play ps2 games on a computer or not ,and do i must have a dvd player to play them ,i have a cd rom writer and nero ,so if i got a game for example wwe smackdown (here comes the pain ) ,will it work or not ,without that crap about mod-chips that i don't understand ,please anyone help .
    Qucik Answer No

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #117
    I have seen one or two emulators out but they dont work. The ones for the ps work though
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #118
    Originally posted by Soul_stealer@31 December 2003 - 17:49

ok i may sound stupid but i cant find that 1) Remove the front of your Ps2, no biggie, they snap off thing... i tried all sides and all but i cant find anything that snaps off i might just be blind thought , anyone could help?

I added the pciture so maybe it can help explain...
    I got a an action replay max and could not get this way to work.
    If your still looking for the white tab though, its to the right hand side underneath the cd tray. if u still cant find it hold the PS to the light, look down the cd tray an press eject a few times, you'll see the white tab move.
    If anyone can get this method to work with a AR max please let me know cos Im gonna buy a chip soon

Can some one tell me how to make a back up of a PS2 game, Ive tried a few times an then tried them on a chipped PS2 but none of them worked.

Cheers

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #119
    Poster
    You can't use Action Repaly MAX.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #120
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Greetings,

well it really took me a while to catch up with dis thread. Really sharin how to burn PS2 games wid others impressed me. Anyhow to my question:

Normally i rent PS2 games from BLOCKBUSTER or ROGERS, my question is: wad are da stuff i need to make a copy of those games....i know dat i need a modchip, which one is better. Wad are the software(s) i need to burn the orignal game to a CDr or DVD disk.

I do hav a DVD burner, CD burner, and lods of free hard disk space.

Any help on dis would be great!! :helpsmile:

Take Care

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast