Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: PS2 Game Burning !

Poster
    This has no relation whatsoever to PS2 Game Burning, but BROCKSTER, how is it that you are able to capture moving screenies from The Matrix Reloaded trailer? I find taking a normal screenshot of a mpeg or avi file impossible. And I think I need a tut on making moving gif avatars .

Orh yea, more to the subject, don't you need a couple of CD-Rs to be able to Rip DVD games??

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #12
    wot's a mod chip and where/how can i get one?

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #13
    Poster
    a MODCHIP allows your gaming console, either PS2 or XBOX to be able to play games from other countries/regions in both the NTSC and PAL format or whatever other format there is . EG, a PS2 console in Australia only plays PAL games, mod it with a Messiah 2 Mod chip, now you can play NTSC games, eg from Japan (NTSC/JAP) with no problems.

The more distinct feature is letting you play Rips or Burnt DVD-Rs, CD-Rs. The Modchips modifies your console so that it bypass the "authentication" feature in checking a DVD-R, CD-R whether it is genuine or not. It cost about 50 US dollars or so, for a decent mod chip. I'm using a messiah 2 I bought at 150bucks Aus dollars.

Although be forewarned that if you MOD the console before it's warranty period ends, you void it. AND some modchips readily screws up...I hard to change my motherboard for my PS2 once, so take care.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #14
    thanx 4 d great post m8 @RedRival

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #15
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    wot abt my good guide :'(

has anyone used it??? has it worked for them???

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #16
    Proffesional Dumbass
    hey brockster have you found a tutorial for me yet (on how to rip your own ps2 games)???

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #17
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    how can u play burned games without using a mod chip can somebody tell me the was to do it by opening my ps2
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #18
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    i wudnt do it seariously its not a very safe way its were ur ps2 has a section cut out of the top and a plate put on u put a disk in then wen that boots up u open the top stop the disk swap it then close it and it shud work this is very unsafe for the laser and all the parts but if u wanna fuck it up go for it

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #19
    Poster
    AKA the Knife Method >_<

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #20
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RedRival@24 April 2003 - 05:29
    AKA the Knife Method >_<
    AKA The flip top box.
    Or try a no solder mod-very easy to fit. You do have to open up the PS2 (dont do this if the warranty is still valid) But all you have to do to fit the mod is disconnect 2 ribbon wires and reconnect them to the "chip"
    Then you load up the PS2 with a boot disk (boot magic or action replay disc) and press and hold the eject button. The disc drive opens up, pop in your copied disk and wait for the drive to automatically close.
    All the chip does is allow you to eject the PS2 without it registering letting you swap discs without it reloading.
    The bad point with this method is it wont recognize cdr games over 650mb. Which is why I ordered a Messiah 2 chip last night and I&#39;m going to be fitting it myself over the weekend, wish me luck&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast