Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: PS2 Game Burning !

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Originally posted by The Penetrator@16 June 2003 - 19:52
    i don't see the point in having all the unneeded steps all that is going to do is confuse n00bs

EXTRACT, FILE, BURN IMAGE, BURN

4 easy steps that even a n00b can't get wrong

Fair enough his way may work but isn't it easier my way?????
    Ok but i would say it was more like,

Extract, Extract again (90% of ps2 games ive got have been in 1 .rar then multiple .rars), cdmage it to see its not damaged (ive had plenty that ive fixed), mount the cue and burn with alcohol.

now thats 5 steps and ive done 3 different things to you already, fair enough cdmage takes awhile but its fixed a lot of errors on the cds for me.

and if you say the errors are because its patched from NTSC to PAL or vise versa, then fair enough but read an earlier post and pal or ntsc work fine if you have the right scart cable. so i fix the patch and they work fine for me.

and easier, well whats hard with mouting an image on a virtual drive, it sure as hell isnt strenuos and only take a second to do, so why not do it, i burn all cdimages this way not just ps2 games but svcd/pcgames/software/os the works.

stoi

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #42
    Poster
    Ok! Thanks a lot for the guide BROCKSTER but do you or STOLI know or have a way of bruning XBOX games? Is it a lot like this but with just a few different steps or what? I want to be able to downlod XBOX games of K LITE and do the same as PS2 burn it onto a CD-R disc! But I am a little confussed won't it take heaps more than just one CD-R disc won't it take something like 4 or 5? Anyways can one of you please get back to me on creating these burnt XBOX gamexs it will be greatly appericated!

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #43
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    u cud just get a bigger harddrive for your x box and put games on there

but in theory if there in bins and cues etc they shud still be bvurned practically the same i dont think u will have to anything extra special to get the m to work apart from have your x box chipped

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #44
    this is the best site i found for xbox game burining hope this helps you

here

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #45
    question voor Brockster...........

How do I recordnice, when I want to dl a file, if it is a rip, I dl heaps of stuff but most of them I cannot burn cause it is not the bin and cue thing. Or are there other ways so I can also burn the zip and the tar files?

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #46
    they can come in iso as well but i prefer bin and cue coz there ready for burning id reccomend to use emule for such games because kazaa lacks on the ps2 side of things and most on emule come as bin and cue

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #47
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Originally posted by iepie@22 June 2003 - 14:17
    question voor Brockster...........

How do I recordnice, when I want to dl a file, if it is a rip, I dl heaps of stuff but most of them I cannot burn cause it is not the bin and cue thing. Or are there other ways so I can also burn the zip and the tar files?
    Zip and Tar files are exactly the same as .rar files you have to extract them with winrar or winace, once extracted you should have a bin and cue. also if a file is say 1gig and has dvd 1 in the name and you also have dvd2 at 1 gig and dvd3 at say 500meg, then that is a proper dvd game, IE: you need a dvd burner to burn it. cdr games will more than likely have dvd rip in the title.

As for xbox games ive read somewhere that you need to convert them into XISO files, but ive never done one so im not to sure how you do it.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #48
    do i have to burn it on a dvd r or a cd r?

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #49
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@28 June 2003 - 18:47
    do i have to burn it on a dvd r or a cd r?
    Burn what on dvd or cdr, PS2 games or Xbox games???? if a ps2 game is over 2 gig to download and has just DVD in the title, 2 games are Devil May Cry 2 and enter the matrix, both of these come in 3 .rar files sized 1gig 1 gig and 500 meg with dvd in the title, then this will need to be burnet to dvdr. If it has dvd rip and is 600-1800 meg in size then this will be cdr.

as for Xbox games then idealy you want these on DVDR as most xboxes wont play cdr at all.

stoi

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #50
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Nice BROCKSTER! Perfectly done.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast