Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voter Fraud in Ohio

Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    This is what I am trying to prove... Why then do people say that President Bush stole the 2000 election? if NAACP are not respnsible for this single voter fraud then how is a woman checking off felon's names the crux of the Bush Campaign?
    Well, she was more than "a woman", she was Republican Kathrine Harris, Jeb Bush's Secretary of State. She was also the co-chair of Bush's election campaign in Florida. She was also the woman who ordered 57,000 names, about 90% of whom weren't felons, removed from the voter roles. She was also the woman who stopped the recount, at right about a 500 or so lead for Bush. BTW, Florida law requires a recount when the result is within 1% or so, I can't recall the exact number, which is why the Florida Supreme Court over-ruled her, which is why Bush took it to the Supreme Court of the US.

An interesting twist to this is all the revisionist versions of this I have seen over the last two years.

There. Is that annoying enough? If not I got more....
    Last edited by scroff; 10-21-2004 at 06:44 AM. Reason: spelin
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123