Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Person's Opinion

spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    In a global sense your views are in the minority and this is an international board.
    Because coincidentally, are views are pro-american....well others are pro-respective countries...
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Because coincidentally, are views are pro-american....well others are pro-respective countries...
    It is subjective as to whether they are Pro-American in result though.

No one doubts the Patriotism of yourself or any other American.

Im Patriotic to my country... this does not mean i agree with everything my Government does, and the Iraqi invasion certainly was not in my name, to name but one item.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Its not manny

lol, come on, I have to be somebody else....conservatives in college are sparingly a minority....

numbers of registered names are no bother to me or I'm sure any other conservative on this board.

We're a small but very powerful group that keeps the 100+ libs very busy.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    It is subjective as to whether they are Pro-American in result though.

No one doubts the Patriotism of yourself or any other American.

Im Patriotic to my country... this does not mean i agree with everything my Government does, and the Iraqi invasion certainly was not in my name, to name but one item.
    all about interests. People who don't live here do not have the same interests that we do.

France wants oil instead of Hussein in jail. see?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    lol, come on, I have to be somebody else....conservatives in college are sparingly a minority....

numbers of registered names are no bother to me or I'm sure any other conservative on this board.

We're a small but very powerful group that keeps the 100+ libs very busy.
    ....laughing.

It's good that you think highly of yourself on this board but you are not powerful.

You do however add to thread value with other viewpoints however biased they may be.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-19-2004 at 05:59 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What a stilted view.

If what you say is true then we should close our borders and have a more hands off approach to the world.

....something I actually favor.

I believe that if the world thinks us so bad then when some country rises up and starts bothering them, we should sit on the sidelines until it comes to our doorstep...you know...like WWII.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-19-2004 at 05:56 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    all about interests. People who don't live here do not have the same interests that we do.

Manny,

Most people around the world have the same interests. We all want to be able to put food on the table, keep warm on cold nights and feel secure in our beds.

Political goals of individual countries may vary slightly on how to achieve these ends, but as a rule these simple things drive most of it.

The French are no different (although the food they put on the table is rather more appetising than most).
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

So, your saying that all the Americans that were against the war are unpatriotic.

As i've said before.. I believe, and im sure they do, that US interests have been damaged, not helped in this endeavour.

This means that in their eyes, you must be the unpatriotic one, surely?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    In a global sense your views are in the minority and this is an international board.
    There aren't very many American conservatives that let themselves be known on this board, Busyman, you are right. But there are very many in America. So any board that is global should welcome their viewpoint.

And this opinion was not presented as fact, was it? It doesn't hurt for us all to see all opinions instead of just a few.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    All opinions should be heard.

With so many Europeans on the board it is perhaps not surprising that there is a Liberal/Left lean to the board. It is however, enlightening to hear J2's views - and educational to hear Manny's and Hank's.

Bad Biggles
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast