Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Where Did My .Avi Go???

  1. #1

    Unsure

    Hi,

    Started to make a Cd full of Tv Episodes in .Avi format,
    I could get 3 Episodes (aprox. 200mb per episode) per Cd.
    So after d/l first two episodes (1+2) started by making a Multi session Cd
    with Nero Burning Rom.
    Then a few days later had the third episode to add and did so but when I went to watch it on Dvd player (divx compatible) only episodes 1+3 were there??? but according to my comp. the disc has 600mb of information on it?

    Have I lost the 2nd episode?
    Is there a way to retrieve it from disc cos it must still be there?

    Cheers

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West Londinium
    Posts
    1,080
    They might all be .avi but have you checked that episode 2 is exactly the same format(same codec) as 1 and 3?

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    does windows see the second avi file?

    could be that u hit delete in nero when you were adding to the multisession disc so it then erased it from the directory (it can't get rid of the data).

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgy368
    They might all be .avi but have you checked that episode 2 is exactly the same format(same codec) as 1 and 3?
    Yes its exactly the same format.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    does windows see the second avi file?

    could be that u hit delete in nero when you were adding to the multisession disc so it then erased it from the directory (it can't get rid of the data).
    Maybe i did hit delete in nero... because windows does not show it!
    Is there a way to get it back?

    Thanks for help guys

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West Londinium
    Posts
    1,080

    Angry

    Never used it myself but BadCopy Pro looks like it might be able to do it, here's their home page(also on suprnova);
    http://www.jufsoft.com/badcopy/cdrec...e&kid=gccr0205

    Hope that'll do it for you.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgy368
    Never used it myself but BadCopy Pro looks like it might be able to do it, here's their home page(also on suprnova);
    http://www.jufsoft.com/badcopy/cdrec...e&kid=gccr0205

    Hope that'll do it for you.
    Cheers Mate!!
    Will give it a try.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •