Thread: Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Poster
    I have a list of people's names to look up to do some updating on my high school graduation class website. So far I have used msn and yahoo people searches. I have phone numbers for a lot of them, and will make calls to get their email addresses if I need to, but am on the phone a lot during the day during work and would just as soon make calls as a last resort.

Does anyone have any suggestion of better places to use for such searches?

Thanks,

Everose

2. Lounge   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    classmates.com

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    friendsreunited.com

not sure if thats just a UK site though
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Thanks, Vid, I had forgotten about that, although I used to be a member. I checked and there is some updated info in there.

Brenda, thank you, too. I will check and see if it helps.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    What anniversary are you planning, Grandma?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Uhm.....20th? Does that work, with being a grandma and all? Hell, I am too tired to be dishonest here, but not tired enough to be honest.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ElvisLover's Avatar Gepper #1
    When did you last see them all?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    A little over three years ago, Elvis Lover. We set up a website to post on and stay in touch. ... .... so much for that. I tried to keep people updated on our classmates. Sometimes it got a bit depressing because it seemed I was always writing group emails about a classmate we had lost, or one who was very ill.

I sent out a group email last night and had 40 returned due to email address changes. It is going to take some time, this updating. I made three calls tonight and those can turn into lengthy calls. It is nice to stay in touch, though.

Thanks for asking