Thread: mIRC question

i got banned from one server for spamming when i didnt even spam and then couldnt go back on it and then i switched my proxy but still was banned what can i do and how do i find my old proxy back??? anyone i need help plzz

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Wait, most of the time its only a temp ban. A few hours maybe a day or a week.

Edit: If you got banned for spanning do a virus scan. There are many IRC viruses/ trojans which will send pms out with the link to the virus

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i did and washed the trojans out how do i get unbanned tho it said server ban

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    wait a day or two to see if its a temp ban you can also look at the homepage of the net mostly they have it written somewhere how long a ban will last.

If it does not get lifted automatically look for an email address on the homepage and email them asking to be unbanned.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Or if that dont work, just find a really good proxy server and sneak your way back on. It sometimes works.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    _
    I know, being banned for no reason sucks.

I'm banned from #ocs