Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA: San Andreas

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by krome
    650 people preorder the copy of the game at EB by where i live (i cant belive it)..... Im going to be there 2hours before the store opens... or ealier LOL.... camp out side for this......

I never camped outside before to wait for a game to be realeased its 1st day....

Prob. also going to do the same when Halo2 comes out... well they going to release Halo2 12:00am 11/7/04 on sun at EB, free posters for the preorders and i think some drinks food or something.....
    Me and 5 other people showed up about half hour early to get GTA:VC. Somehow i was first to be there, but last to get in.

2. Games   -   #52
    happens to me a the school bus.I never was too excited for a game to camp out for it,but i see the joy of it.

3. Games   -   #53
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey I see that the rated for aust is going to be MA15+ Medium level violence medium level course language

is there words like fuck in it this time?? like the getaway has (another game I'm looking forward too getaway 2)

4. Games   -   #54
    Dunno about the dialog, but the songs on the radio contain uncensored lyrics.
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

5. Games   -   #55
    Cuss words every 5 seconds
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #56
    muchspl2
    fuck is not uncommon

7. Games   -   #57
    Poster
    Damn im d/ling GTA SA and its goin sloooow ive been d/ling for a day now and its only 57.5% done.

but o well i still have to wait for my flip top to come and for my dvd burner to come and my dvd-r

8. Games   -   #58
    muchspl2
    use NG's

9. Games   -   #59
    Poster
    wuts NG's???

10. Games   -   #60
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    wuts NG's???

Newsgroups

Dont know why it would be mild. You can kill people almost anyway, you can now sneak up and stab them. The dialog has swearing every sentance, and theres a lot of race talk too. Fuck and nigga is used alot, ALOT.

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast