Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115158596061

Thread: GTA: San Andreas

1) GTA SA for PC is not leaked onto the net, what you downloaded was a fake or the PS2 version.
    2) That file is .ISO so just rmeove the .RAR part and burn and im sure you'll see its fake/PS2
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 04-10-2005 at 08:27 AM.

2. Games   -   #602
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    i hope they can like enhance the graphics for the PC Version!!!
    Yes, like Vice City... ahh I remember when I first downloaded Vice off the net...that good ol 80s feeling when you played it.

San Andreas will have thousands of add ons and what-not before we know it. I would enjoy a mode for the radio that lets ya add more radio stations with your music or so.

I hope the next installment gives you choices that effect the rest of your story. That way you can go back and try the other choice (saving someone's life for example) and having the story go another direction. Hell maybe even set it in Mexico or Italy. Two cool choices, different types of gangs. Thug-life or Formal-Gangsters. Plus some of the radio stations should be like german opera/classic , instrumental/techno (key band, the crystal method), heavy (koRn atleast).

3. Games   -   #603
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    1) GTA SA for PC is not leaked onto the net, what you downloaded was a fake or the PS2 version.
    2) That file is .ISO so just rmeove the .RAR part and burn and im sure you'll see its fake/PS2

Ah, i didn't know that. Thank you.

but the file is not unpackable in any way. Not isobuster, winrar, winace, cdmage doesn't see it and alcohol 120% neighter.

4. Games   -   #604
    Quote Originally Posted by vegeta_ssj12
    Ah, i didn't know that. Thank you.

but the file is not unpackable in any way. Not isobuster, winrar, winace, cdmage doesn't see it and alcohol 120% neighter.

You would have to rename the file to 'Gta san andreas.iso' if it was a real file, however like i said its either a fake or the PS2 version, if no program can open it chances are its the PS2 version.

5. Games   -   #605
    Great game on ps2,I wonder if there'll be a new GTA game for the ps3?

6. Games   -   #606
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Yeh, I think its GTA:England or something like that. PS3, 360, PC

7. Games   -   #607
    1 year resurrection

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115158596061