Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Now this is where I draw the line!!!!!

Poster
    Opinion

When it comes to hearth and home, females vote their ovaries. It's the nest, dummy.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Opinion

When it comes to hearth and home, females vote their ovaries. It's the nest, dummy.

I think I'm going to vomit...about 10 times. I don't know what world Kathleen Parker is living in, or what year, for that matter.
    I was a single mother. No one was going to protect my kids better then i could...watching over the cubs, and beware if you screw with my babies..is pretty much where I was at..that hasn't changed even though they are in their twenties.
    ugh. Tell you what..as far as feeling safe..it just isn't a safe world, and no one is immune.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    On a deep-brain level, mothers want what they dare not utter aloud in a culture that pretends the sexes are the same. They want a man to protect them and their helpless offspring. And the alpha male will be recognized on a level too primitive to be measured by polls

Okay. Maybe my responses aren't exactly right for the talk club. Reason will come back to me soon. I am almost certain it will. I am a reasonable woman, ... ..... ..... Oh, Ruthe, mere words cannot express. I think I had better spend some time on the treadmill if I am to get rest tonight!!!!!!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Too funny!

anywhichway

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    Mothers, whose offspring confirm prior experience with some sweet-talkin' dude, know that score by heart.

Where do I start? I resent this remark. I really resent it. In the first place, it implies that women have to be 'sweet talked' into sex. Damnit....we have hormones of our own!!!!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Mothers, whose offspring confirm prior experience with some sweet-talkin' dude, know that score by heart.

Where do I start? I resent this remark. I really resent it. In the first place, it implies that women have to be 'sweet talked' into sex. Damnit....we have hormones of our own!!!!
    I'll say. ROFL. Keep going..this can get to be fun!!!

anywhichway

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    I will tell you one thing. I will have to venture back in there to get my back up again. I haven't got that mad that fast in years. It plumb wears you out.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    wanna disect it paragraph by paragraph? I'll help. (you know I'm good for that). She does women no favors with that attitude.

anywhichway

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    I have been aware of both Bush and Kerry's attempts to court the women's votes. It is pretty obvious listening to them both speak these days.

And I suppose it makes political sense. It is a good thing neither of them made the remarks Kathleen made in her opinion of that fact. Gets my dander up.

Good night Ruthe. I am plumb wore out.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    nitey nite. Take it easy..

anywhichway

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast