Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Owns U!

Poster
    screw that ****
    XBOX Live is where its at.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    I actually quite like the GameCube and I am anything but a 5year old. Games such as Zelda and Metroid Prime are actually quite good, despite the cel-shading effect on the new zelda game it is not aimed at kids, trust me i've played it.

Nintendo have aquired this "for kids" only appeal but I don't think its that fair, give them a chance.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    I don't get why you would even think of paying for XBOX Live! You get the same thing with GameSpy except that you cant talk with the person you're playing with! Why why why do you need that??

-Los

4. Games   -   #14
    Im sorry but they all have nothing compared to decent done up PC! Lets just look at games

Best multiplayer game ever - COUNTERSTRIKE
    Best game ever - MAX PAYNE (and that was so much better on the PC then the consoles)

You guys should stop arguing over 5 year olds little game consoles!

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    I agree with you on Counterstrike being the best multi ever for computer. But HALO is the best multi EVER for ANY CONSOLE.

-Los

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    ......*sigh*

usually, people will acknowledge that SALES tell which system is the best...

and so, that only leaves on company on top...

NINTENDO.

I personally prefer the PS2, but Nintendo still has more sales than any other

Now, I know what you are thinking. Never once did I say the Gamecube, I said Nintendo in general. The GB and GBA outsell any other system, lol. It is a console, albiet a handheld one.

For that matter, since when has graphic power made a system better? I admit the X-Box has superior power inside it, but then again that is mainly becuase its just a PC shoved into a much larger than necessary box...

The X-box has no games it can speak of that aren't done better somewhere else. Halo? It WILL be done better on PC, becuase thats where that sort of game belongs. Halo 2? If it sells well, it will be moved to the PC or another console, like every other game that has sold well on the X-Box....

Superior system, hah....

And as for counterstrike, that game is the biggest PoS to ever grace the internet with its presence. Players should be shot for liking the game. The game is hilariously outdated, and Half-Life itself sucked. You want to play a FPS that passes Counterstrike? Go play Quake 1...

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Nintendo has been selling consoles for ever and ever...sony and ms are relatively new compared to nintendo.

and yes Halo will be coming out for PC. When Halo 2 comes out, soon after a PC will also be released.

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Los@29 March 2003 - 16:22
    I don't get why you would even think of paying for XBOX Live! You get the same thing with GameSpy except that you cant talk with the person you're playing with! Why why why do you need that??

-Los
    Your are a poor ass idiot.

Please dont act like you cant afford $50. 50 dollars already is to cheap for a free yr of lag free voice communication gaming. If u cant afford 50 dollars u are a sad man.

Why pay for xbox live it the best online plan for a console ever. It has voice communication and virtually no lag. Also gamespy aracade is slwo and laggy. If your to be dumb dont use gamespy arcade use xbconnect. Way more popular and faster. The only time i play xbconnect is for online Halo! Halo is the best game ever created so online halo on xbconnect RULES!!!

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    i dont need to pay fifty dollars to talk to other players im playing with.

Gamespy or XBOXConnect has no lag for me. Of couse i also use XBOXConnect, i just preffer Gamespy because i play other games with it too...

im not an idiot, idiot!

also i think ur sad and a poor ass idiot if you have www.xboxhackers.cjb.net as your signature...too cheap to run everything XBOX offers you???

some people...

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarkEternityNow@29 March 2003 - 19:01
    ......*sigh*

usually, people will acknowledge that SALES tell which system is the best...

and so, that only leaves on company on top...

NINTENDO.

I personally prefer the PS2, but Nintendo still has more sales than any other

Now, I know what you are thinking. Never once did I say the Gamecube, I said Nintendo in general. The GB and GBA outsell any other system, lol. It is a console, albiet a handheld one.

For that matter, since when has graphic power made a system better? I admit the X-Box has superior power inside it, but then again that is mainly becuase its just a PC shoved into a much larger than necessary box...

The X-box has no games it can speak of that aren't done better somewhere else. Halo? It WILL be done better on PC, becuase thats where that sort of game belongs. Halo 2? If it sells well, it will be moved to the PC or another console, like every other game that has sold well on the X-Box....

Superior system, hah....

And as for counterstrike, that game is the biggest PoS to ever grace the internet with its presence. Players should be shot for liking the game. The game is hilariously outdated, and Half-Life itself sucked. You want to play a FPS that passes Counterstrike? Go play Quake 1...
    Im going to agree and disagree with some of your points.

Im totally with u on the CS thing. I hate CS its oudated and shitty. The sound is horrible the only plus about and it is the incredibly huge # of maps and players.

Also on the xbox thing i will have to highly disagree. You are a ver big n00b if your complaing about the siz of it. Boo whooo cry me a river u cant fit it on a table. Yes couple of inches is such a big deal. Ya the gamecube is so good because its small.

The reason the xbox doesnt have that many games is because ppl are afraid of leaving precious nintendo and sony. Also you are foolish to think that Halo will be a better pc gmae and halo 2 too. Halo belongs on xbox and should sat that way. See u rather have shitty horrible looking games on ps2 and pay same price. The ps2 graphics are worse than a geforce 1 and no anti alias come on how shitty can it be.

FYI idiot the best game ever is being created for the xbox. Heard of Fable u damn n00b. Read up on that. Also Halo 2 on xbox live will be so damn popualar and all the ps2 fanboys and sony will cry.

Also with gamecube its so dumb they have no online plan once so ever. Wow they have phantsay star. Its a sad excuse for all the 5 yr olds on their who dont know how to with internet.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast