Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Owns U!

Poster
    Kinda true! Their so damn old to play games! At least thas what my parents tell me and I'm 16. They say I'm old enought to drive but wont get me a car and they say i'm too old for games but they bought me an xbox which rules put get mad when I buy games!

2. Games   -   #82
    Poster
    Also i am not a fanboy. I just know which console has the best technology and potential. Also yes the xbox does lose a lot of money on each console. But the ps2 is so shitty might i add that sony gains money on each console. So lets all thank microsoft for making a great product that cost more to make. It so sad the ps2 is only half full the other half is for online expension. LOL is there anything in their??? I own a ps2 and xbox and i have played gamecube many times.

The point is the ps2 is very very very veyy outdated. The technology is old. All the ps2 fanboys can only hold on to their big games like grand theft auto. Thats really all the ps2 has. I mean what if the grand theft auto was on xbox. Then the ps2 would have nothing. Actually i am disappointed that it is not on the xbox because then it could actually become a better game.

Vice City is so bad that when you walk around your feet sink into cement. The game is very glitchy and the graphics are bad too. When you try to look into the distance it gets all pixely and becomes very hard to see. I mean really i stand by the xbox because it can make bigger and better games. I mean gamecube is way ahead od ps2. The ps2 only has a bunch of games which of some according to some are good. Now fi Rockstar devoloped for xbox all you would be crying. It is just that Rockstar has a contract with sony so it cant make grand theft auto for other consoles.

3. Games   -   #83
    Poster
    Also i found some interesting news. This will make poor ps2 not so special anymore.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/gran...ws_6025969.html

Go there and you will see that soon xbox and gamecube will have 3 and vice city. Not so exclusive when Rockstar contact runs out, bitches!!!!!

4. Games   -   #84
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kid1A@26 April 2003 - 02:38
    Jesus Dude Get It Into your head the X-box is shit, It lives of crappy re-hashes of old games and around 75% of the others are ps2 conversions, Least the gamecude is orignal, and you all go on about you x-box live, jesus pc gamers have been playing online games for years so whats so special about that, the x-box sucks and the only reason you defend it is to justifie the shitty £200 you spent on the piece of crap.
    OMG your one big dumbshit. First i spent $199 U.S.A dollars pounds dumbshit. Thats a 100 dollars less. Also the xbox does not have rehashes do your reseach before you post. A course yes some are made on ps2 then put on xbox with extra goodies better graphics, you know just to make it better. Also dumbass xbox live is new it has voice communication implented into every single game. PC has that in only a few. Now the games for end of 2003 and the year of 2004 will blow you away. Also the xbox has the first ever game to have an online fighter. Now that seems new to me. So i guess Sudeki, DOA series, Halo, Fable there just all rehashes. Those are all games you wish you had. I am sure your so ingnorant you havent heard of half of them. DUMBASS!

5. Games   -   #85
    You people know what, I'm sick and tired of stupid people wining about how xbox sucks. Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you're shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.

also, more and more awsome games are coming out for xbox. Games like CS for Xbox, Wolfenstien, Halo 2 in 2004, Unreal Champ, Ghost REcon, MechAssault, SPlinter Cell (better than all the other console versions), Rallisport Challenge (Best GUI so far), Brute Force, and soon to come, Vice city and GTA 3.

1 more thing, Xbox is BETTER than PC, WHY? Becasue it's JUST for gaming, i mean sure u can watch dvd's but NO PC has a custom made nVidia GPU.
    gee... which console looks better???

EQUATION OF THE CEUNTRY: Xbox > GameCube [Kiddie cube] > Gaystation (times 2)

6. Games   -   #86
    Poster
    Originally posted by rccola70@30 April 2003 - 15:46
    [FONT=Arial]You people know what, I'm sick and tired of stupid people wining about how xbox sucks. Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you're shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.

also, more and more awsome games are coming out for xbox. Games like CS for Xbox, Wolfenstien, Halo 2 in 2004, Unreal Champ, Ghost REcon, MechAssault, SPlinter Cell (better than all the other console versions), Rallisport Challenge (Best GUI so far), Brute Force, and soon to come, Vice city and GTA 3.

Exactly!

Makes perfect sense. That is all LEGIT info biatches.

It will be hilarious when sony loses all its precious contracts and there prized games will no longer be exclusive.

To bad microsoft buys companys so they cant develop for other consoles unless they want to.

THERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!

7. Games   -   #87
    Originally posted by the-ninja69+1 May 2003 - 00:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the-ninja69 @ 1 May 2003 - 00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--rccola70@30 April 2003 - 15:46
    [FONT=Arial]You people know what, I&#39;m sick and tired of stupid people wining about how xbox sucks. Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you&#39;re shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.

Exactly&#33;

Makes perfect sense. That is all LEGIT info biatches.

It will be hilarious when sony loses all its precious contracts and there prized games will no longer be exclusive.

To bad microsoft buys companys so they cant develop for other consoles unless they want to.

THERE YOU GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it..seems like we&#39;re the only 2 people that knows the TRUTH&#33;

XBOX FOReVER&#33; (at least until Xbox 2 comes out)

8. Games   -   #88
    Poster
    I couldnt agree more&#33; It Rules, and vice city will be out for xbox? I cant wait, man&#33; And there are great games out for xbox, halom splinter cell, which is better than all other 3 are choppy&#33; Also there is mafia and fable coming out along wit spyhunter 2&#33; This will be great, the gamecube is ok, they have originality, but ps2 is getin old, like every other sony product, well almost&#33; And xbox&#39;s specs are better than all 3 consoles, I&#39;m not braggin but if u compare the 3 u will see that xbox beats all, but most people just fight about games&#33;

9. Games   -   #89
    h1
    rccola70 and the-ninja69, you faggot ass niggas really need to get a life man
    Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you&#39;re shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.
    1 more thing, Xbox is BETTER than PC, WHY? Becasue it&#39;s JUST for gaming, i mean sure u can watch dvd&#39;s but NO PC has a custom made nVidia GPU.
    motherfucker you really shouldn&#39;t be bragging about a shitty p3 processor man and a built in hd, WOW that&#39;s been in pcs for only 15 or so years&#33; controllers with triggers man, you ever heard of a mouse?? and muthafuck your custom nvidia gpu i got a radeon 9800 pro byotch along with dual 2.8gig xeons, 3 gigs of ecc rdram, and over a terabyte of hd space&#33; :wnzorz&#33;:: man xbox looks really stupid now

sure xbox is the best of the consoles but no consoles compare to a good or even mediocre pc&#33; swear to god, i&#39;ve seen max payne run better on a p166 than it does on ps2&#33; also the consoles and your tv have builtin framerate limits in them, which sucks

and pc has far, far more game selection
    cs has been out for years on pc man, and the craze is falling off so it looks like microshaft&#39;s a little late. wolf came out almost 2 years ago on pc, and you forget that the original wolf3d came out in 1992&#33; (prolly will be better than the xbox wolf ) ut 2003 is already out, ghost recon&#39;s had 2 xpacks, and splinter cell and gta3 OWN all consoles with the higher resolutions

the keyboard/gamepad/mouse control scheme is MUCH better than any console controls - most fps on consoles had to be "flattened" to make it less hard on gamers, but pc versions keep the full environment&#33;

and yes, i know there&#39;s a kb for dc, and probably one coming out for xbox or ps2, but any of you tried using a mouse/kb while sitting on a couch?

the-ninja69, you&#39;re just a faggot fanboy of xbox. its ok that you should stand up for what you think is good, but not flame other systems. xbox has its own merits, but it also sucks in some respects, like its lack of game selection (hopefully will change in future as i&#39;d like to expand to consoles)

so, there it is for you. pc obviously owns xbox.

go ahead, flame me because i know which system is better. go ahead, flame me because i&#39;m able to afford &#036;8000 comps while you sit you fat ass there in front of your monitor in your taco-stained jeans. go ahead, flame me, but i know im right

peace

10. Games   -   #90
    uuuummm Ninja,if you r an African-American this doesnt apply,but if u r a typical whitey who thinks hes black &#39;&#39;grow the FUCK UP&#39;&#39;,people like u make me sick to the stomach.U know how embarrassing u guys r,LOL,pathetic actually.and on the comment on xbox,heheheHAHAHAHA,R U JOKING,U R comparing that &#39;thing&#39; to a pc,oh my god.You must be on welfare,or something thats usually what kind of &#39;people&#39; own consoles ,cheap plastic shiiit,my god man i would&#39;nt even let my dog take a crap on one,might ruin a perfectly good piece of do S***. :x :x :x :x :x :x

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast