Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Owns U!

X Box suck cockroach balls!!!! Its true that it has better graphics and stuff, BUT the problem with X Box is that ist has the worst games EVER!!!!!!! IF the XBox people want to make money, then they simply copy the AWSOME games that come out by PS2 + GameCube. grrrrrrrrr............

I don't really care about the graphics of a game, only How good it is

oh, and by the way, SONY ROCKS AND RULES ALL VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B)

2. Games   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by shuturmouth@11 April 2003 - 13:01
    why dont u all start a poll and decide wich console was and is the best i think da snes was the best
    and xbox suks ass coz all da games are bullcrap and they're shotr but da graphics are better than ps2 and gcn
    You dumbass how is Halo the best game of all time shity. How is Halo 2 and Fable going to be shitty. Also Sudeki, DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball. Muhahahah DOAXBV couldnt be on any other system beacuse the grpahics are so horrible.

Now dont get me started about Splintercell on ps2. I wanted to shoot the screen. OMG NO SHADOWS HOW IS IT SPLINTER CELL THEN. Also it is so grainy. Horrible idea on Ubi Soft.

No system can compare to the xbox technology i mean the ps2 is so outdated and they cant really make betters and bigger games then they all ready have. Also ps2 is shit omg so laggy.

VIVI LA XBOX LIVE!!!!!!!!

3. Games   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by monkey_poo@22 April 2003 - 13:06
    X Box suck cockroach balls!!!! Its true that it has better graphics and stuff, BUT the problem with X Box is that ist has the worst games EVER!!!!!!! IF the XBox people want to make money, then they simply copy the AWSOME games that come out by PS2 + GameCube. grrrrrrrrr............

I don't really care about the graphics of a game, only How good it is

oh, and by the way, SONY ROCKS AND RULES ALL VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B)
    I smell a Sony fanboy. It smells like shit.

You such a fanboy can u not admit xbox has great games. Halo ownz all games. Project Gotham and the games that are going to come out are going to be spectucular. Not to mention Perfect Dark Zero. I mean come on ppl the xbox technology is so much more advanced, the xbox games supase gc and ps2 in quality, size, and graphics.

Muhahah Microsoft bought poor poor Rare. Lets all hope they buy nintendo next. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #44
    PC is the best, it will always be the best because the controls are just that much better and the gfx will always be better then the newest console.

btw, wat the hell does IMOH mean? lol

5. Games   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by nahan@19 April 2003 - 23:37
    Thats the best you got ninja 69er oooowww the graphics are better

Go back down to you basment and play the only good game x box has got
    Halo .......its not even that good, oooohhh but the graphics are better .
    X box is so hurting for games the gotta buy segas leftovers

You have such a strong arguement going for you .
    Oh poor baby. Scared microsoft is buying out everyone. OMG cry me a damn river dumbshit.

It so hilarious to think that only thing ps2 has is the grand theft auto series and socom. ALL the other games blow ass. I mean come on Xenosaga the first 4 hrs of gameplay are 3 hrs of videos. It makes me sick. Then we have other sumbshit fanboys crying about how the xbox is so big. AWWW dont have a table to fit it. We all the know the s2 and gc like small things. Like the size of their penises. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

6. Games   -   #46
    Poster
    @sk8punk151
    If you meant IMHO, I suppose that is the abbreviation of "In my humble Opinion".

@Xbox is the Best Console
    If you do actually explore now and so often you will realise this issue has been the controversy for letsay a century in gaming times. Every gaming site would leave a space for this article, which console is the best in the market right now? See, all consoles are on PAR depending on how a user looks at it. Each console has its own good and bad points and it is up to the person who is purchasing these consoles, to be given the choice to pick the good over the bad out of one of this consoles. Well, here's my opinion.

They go in no particular Order. But I do own a playstation 2 but I am aware how a xbox and gamecube works because a friend living closeby has almost every console released in the market at the comfort of his home.

@Playstation 2
    The Good
    The playstation 2, is by far, the best selling console in the market. Firstly, it has a headstart release, a year before the release of both the Xbox and the Gamecube. The playstation 2 has been prominent over the few years, and the initial years becuase it's the only gaming console that has the best running technology at that time. But, even so, after the release of the Xbox and the Gamecube, the PS2 is still reigning above the other 2 consoles. One of the main reasons is because, about 8/10 of the good ol' games that we used to played on the psx and some nintendo consoles made a continued debut on the ps2. Eg, Squaresoft took a chance on the PSX and did well, and so I believed it went on to FFX on the ps2, of which the sales results have been nothing but good too. Playstation 2 has most of the good games and most games on its side and that what makes the ps2 overrun the rest. Sony being able to use the old PSX games as a assisting factor because the PS2 allows you to play the PSX games as well, and that adds on to the game count, which I can say is tremendous. But where DVD playbacks is concerned, I see no differences in what the xbox can do compared to the ps2.

The Bad
    But I have to say the ps2, with no doubt, has the craziest and oldest graphics in comparison to the Xbox and the Gamecube. PS2, IMO, uses technology years back, wayy before the hot and new updated custom made technology arrived on the Xbox. If you do look at the graphics on the same game, try MGS:Substance for example, you will see the difference. Back to the games, I've seen many reports regarding Quality VS Quantity. YEs, I believe in quality. And sad to say, about 3/10 of my PS2 collection is junk. The gaming quality, in terms of graphics, gameplay and story setting is one whole load of crap. Some gaming companies would just take it out on any game and sell it on the ps2 just because it's the highest selling console. But believe me, no gamer would like that.

@Xbox
    The Good
    Yes, the graphics benchmark of the 3 consoles. Xbox features it's customed made parts from well-known comapnies such as Intel and Western Digital, leaders in the computer tech field. Xbox, IMHO, provides the most value for money gaming in terms of the technology and "goods" it has hidden in it's big black casing. Xbox boasting a whooping, never been done before, custom made 733mhz Intel Pentium III custom made video card and a western digital 8 gigbyte HDD. The xbox has features closest to a PC, only it concentrates all it's efforts into giving their owners one helluva time playing games. The xbox gives you nice graphics and value for money. The Xbox plays DVD but with the aid of a playback Kit. The xbox has, IMHO, the games with the most smooth-running and beautiful-est graphics compared to the other 3. It gives you quality, and that is fo sure. I tried DOAXBV a few weeks back, and although I thought the storyline was nothing but crap, the graphics are astounding, with those girls...bouncing around...in bathing suits...with bi...ok back to the topic. Xbox is ur choice if you are looking for graphics. If the Xbox gets a steady flow of good games in the next few years, it would be my pleasure to say that, it's gonna be the best console as opposed to the rest.

The Bad
    Sorry that I have to say this, but there is nothing much, in terms of games, that is worthy of playing on the Xbox, except for a few exceptions. The xbox to this day has no games that would ever attract me to open my wallet and randomly splash money on a cashier counter, and that may be a reason way I spent all my savings on a playstion 2 instead. I go for gameplay and storyline and so far most of the xbox games do not display any of that points. This doesn't appeal to me much, because of the well worthwhile technology that the xbox already provided, but for those who do care, you have to spend extra on a DVD playback kit. And for some reason, which I have no explanation, people just don't like the fact that Microsoft has been monopolising the market since the release of Windows, and those who are Anti-Pure Market Economy, will hate to own a Xbox. That about concludes the Xbox section....

@Nintendo Gamecube
    I have to say I know the least about this console out of the last 2 and therefore, may not give a fair opinion on this console.

The Good
    OK, I have to say this first, but I love the way the Gamecube look!! IMHO, I think that although the gamecube is all squarish, it has the winning appearance compared to the Playstation 2 and the Xbox in terms of size and unexplained ergonomical reasons. It's small and compact which I so dearly love. Now for the technological aspects of the gamecube. Gamecube implements a number of IBM based parts, as always. It uses a custom made IBM MPU named the Gekko and I always thought it gives graphics merely 1 standard lower than the Xbox does, if not the same quality the Xbox gives. Nintendo is the leader and always will be the leader in video gaming because it has a lllooonnngg and good history which all of us gamers duely respect. Nintendo has been impressing audiences since the release of SNES and will not fail to do so even today. The Gamecube beats the graphics of the PS2, obviously and might be on par with the Xbox. It features games from the classic old nintendos such as Zelda: The Windwalker and Yu-Gi-Oh etc. Well at least I know that with Nintendo's other set of consoles such as the GBA will be able to import and export gaming info like the abilities the gameboy had with the nintendo 64. Nintendo has a reputation and I'm happy for that. The gamecube appeals to girls a LOT, for some reason girls like the nintendo, and I have no reasonable explanation for that. Got a few cuties over when I told'em my fren had a gamecube over at his home .

The Bad
    The Gamecube has been the worst selling console. Hasn't been selling much, one thing for sure. THe game collection it has is pretty average IMO but definitely beats the likes of the Xbox games. And I don't think it has DVD playback, ok you can correct me on this one. I may seem a bit uneducated on the Gamecube but I'm definite;y not biased in my opinions.

OKay I think I worte one whole lotta crappy gibberish up there for a 15-yr-old. Time to sign off, need to do something about the aching fingers. AND REMEMBER IT'S ALWAYS PERSONAL OPINION THAT MAKES A CONSOLE THE BEST.

7. Games   -   #47
    i like gamecube and i'm 13 beeeeeeotch, balders gate is the best game ever!

8. Games   -   #48
    metroid prime is a cool game to

9. Games   -   #49
    Fasttracker A
    fAN BOY PLEASE,NINJA 69er you are the biggest retard to graces the pages of this forum .
    The way you stick up for x box at every turn not only proves your the
    a hipocrite and a little fan boy playing x box in your parents living room
    as I write this.

Halo game o the year ...ha , who are you fooling ? not anyone who can read.
    Whant game do you think everyone on kazaa is waiting for fool.
    I dont even have to write it.

You really are retard ,microsoft could buy all of sega scraps and i could care
    less .Oh no sonic the hedge hog 5 .whats next echo the dolphin.

The beach volley ball game they have looks nice ,but come on they made that game for you and your friends who simply arent old enough to go to the bar and pick up women.
    Or for that matter go to the strip clubs.

And as far as............. what does that say ?

"the xbox games supase gc and ps2 in quality, size, and graphics"
    OH ! Dont you mean x box SURPASS gc and Ps2 in quality,size and graphics.
    Ive said it before and ill say it again gaphics aint everything! and there not that much better... do you wear glasses ?

Bottom line the controler is horrible at best ,the games arent very good.
    halo what kind of setting is it space in the future that gets so borring, project gotham isnt that the poor grand theft auto that couldnt,
    Ive seen all the screen shots ...gaphics are worse than ps2's and even stupider story line.Just another wanna be.

THATS IT GO TO YOUR ROOM! ITS BEDTIME.

10. Games   -   #50
    I look at Ninja and i see a fanboy

Do you know that M$ loses around 100-150 dollars for every x-box sold. here is a little business info for ya. M$ is a corporation, it is run by its stockholders. stockholders don't like to see mony being lost because they are greedy and it makes their stock worth less. so they tell Mr. Gates to stop production of the X-Box. I will happen, trust me. Its kind of Ironic that the better the X-box does in terms of sales, the more definate its disappearance is.

oh, and one thing more Ninja. USE FUCKING PROPER GRAMMAR! did you pass the 5th grade? or are you not there yet?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast