Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Owns U!

Poster
    Xbox is the best system in the world. The ps2 and gamecube bend over to its power. Best grahics and hd foos. ps2 is for dumbos who want to wastw money. Gamecube is 5 yr olds.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    That's your opinion, while others may have the opinion that the x-box is just a waste of time and money as well. I however stand beside of the PS2, and I don't believe it to be a waste of money. Also...this is the verifieds forum, this is not a general forum about game consoles. Bottom line, if you don't have files, then don't post.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I agree with you but this is a useless post that makes no serious points nor encourages any SERIOUS conversation AND it's in the wrong place

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    i agree with every word ninja B)

fuck Derby County

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I'm sorry, did you overlook what I had said? This isn't a chat forum. Now let this post die...

6. Games   -   #6
    xbox would be the best if it had better gamepads the control pads suck i played for like a couple of hours with it ,and next morning when i woke up my hands were in serious pain. those pads should carry a goverment health warning,

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by ijc_2003@28 March 2003 - 16:38
    xbox would be the best if it had better gamepads the control pads suck i played for like a couple of hours with it ,and next morning when i woke up my hands were in serious pain. those pads should carry a goverment health warning,
    this sound like bs to me.
    either you are way too sensitive or you were doing too much

(right click choose properties and check the filename)

8. Games   -   #8
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    (right click choose properties and check the filename)

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Well all u need is the controller S nice size and is comfortable.

Also i think xbox is getting screwed over by all these companys because there so loyal to sony. Well if they want they could devolop for xbox and make bigger and better games.

The ps2 is way out of date compared to the xbox technology. I mean game devolopers can only push its limits so far but no they rather limit themselves on the ps2.

I would go with the gamecube over the ps2.

The fucking ps2 cant anti-alias piece of shit. All the games are incredibaly jaggy too how can u prefer the ps2 over gamecube over xbox unless your a fanboy.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jowy@28 March 2003 - 09:22
    That's your opinion, while others may have the opinion that the x-box is just a waste of time and money as well. I however stand beside of the PS2, and I don't believe it to be a waste of money. Also...this is the verifieds forum, this is not a general forum about game consoles. Bottom line, if you don't have files, then don't post.
    XBOX and PS2 cost the same amount...$199.

BUT in the U.S. you get so many deals if you buy XBOX. $199 for XBOX, a controller, and 2 GAMES!!

Also the good thing about XBOX is that so many of the games you can play online...FOR FREE. You dont have to buy XBOX Live or anything...just need a fast internet connection, a pretty good computer, and XBOX.
    Go here to set it up: http://www.gamespyarcade.com/support/tunnel_xbox.shtml

BEAT THAT PSCRAP!

-Los

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast