Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enough Is Enough

Poster
    I have been following most topics in all forums ,as they present themselves..and yes I'm a f####### noob.Point I am making is,this is the best damn sight I have seen since I've been searching the net..thats a fact!I have just recently turned a couple friends on to it...Yeah,we be noobs..proud of that fact too.If kazaa needs fresh blood to keep it it alive,then here we come...as far as kids...yes you....upsetting your virtual world...take a freaking pill and get over it...there are people out here..older like myself,that want the best out of this killer forum for everyone..If you can't deal with the forum politics..er..rules...then just carry your candy ass elsewhere...yeah..we like this forum..f### em if they dont!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    Wow..I got mad..lol..thats a flame ,right?Whatever....I meant what I said..and this forum really is the deal

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    dude, thats nothing to worry about...you can change your title to whatever you want. You can title it noob, or pro, or anything you want. Just go to "my controls" which is under the ad at the top of the page and from there go to edit profile.
    Thats all, so this whole noob thing is not valid anymore

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    Huh?...were you listening??

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Oh i may have misinterpreted ... Well still, i did mention about the noob problem which was something that people were complaining about, so actually its got something to do with your post.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    Noob problem...there is'nt one...the problem seems to be that just because a "noob" posts ,and doesnt get it right ,he's considered a freaking idiot...this doesnt bother me,I'm 1 of them.......what bothers me is the lame ass, regular posters...aka...members/gods/whatever,... that disrespect someone that made a post and dont even realize they made a mistake...aside from rtfm!

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Hey, most of us are only kidding. Some take it seriously for some reason. On the newbies, of course.

We also use, :rtfaq: too. What bothers us, is that they never bother to look at the FAQ before asking.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Hey Great...you were 1 of the peeps that corrected me in my first post...I dont mean any disrespect...for sure...but,what I am saying is true.. and yes...the FAQ is a wonderful tool,once you realize its there

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Once they learned to read the FAQ, then they probably will not ask simple questions in the future. So some of us tell them to just look at it. Nothing offensive is taken from me, but I wonder if members will start flaming though.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Poster
    Well,if they do..so be it,I want to have a good reputation in this forum..but,as a noob,I have to stick up for my beliefs eh?Plus...I think some of my ideas are good,but I'm sure they have been blasted to hell with idiosity...oh well....I am a noob...im here and I love this forum....here to stay

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast