Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suprnova.org "Pc" Games doesnt work.

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    The category PC games isnt loading for me, how about anyone else? And the same goes for PC apps.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    won't for me either

correction it did just after a while

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    use TorrentBits.org

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    torrentbits sucks, dont tell me what to use.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Torrentbits is the best torrent website with the best download speeds

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Have fun with your virus infected, slow ass downloads and a website which has spyware popups, is fucking hard to use slow as shit and is at least 2-3 days late with most releases....i mean Suprnova.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Have fun with your virus infected, slow ass downloads and a website which has spyware popups, is fucking hard to use slow as shit and is at least 2-3 days late with most releases....i mean Suprnova.
    I totally agree with you, there are people who don't wanna try new things. but when they once tried other sources then suprnova then they will understand what we mean.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Yes, and i already have tried torrentbits. Every time i tried to download a program, i had to wait for hours, and even after then, the download wouldnt start. I would leave my Bittorrent client open for days, and the download would not start even when the "elapsed time" on torrentbits told me there was no wait fore the file. And i have downlaoded hundreds of movies/apps/games/tv shows/ and books from supernova without recieving a virus, and never have heard of anyone getting one. Althought it might guarantee no viruses and faster speeds, suprnova has a wider selection and i like it much better.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Yes, and i already have tried torrentbits. Every time i tried to download a program, i had to wait for hours, and even after then, the download wouldnt start. I would leave my Bittorrent client open for days, and the download would not start even when the "elapsed time" on torrentbits told me there was no wait fore the file. And i have downlaoded hundreds of movies/apps/games/tv shows/ and books from supernova without recieving a virus, and never have heard of anyone getting one. Althought it might guarantee no viruses and faster speeds, suprnova has a wider selection and i like it much better.
    Have you tried changing your ports? Torrentbits blacklisted 6881 - 6889 ports. So your download may not have started because they blocked those ports.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Retired
    so you don't believe in SHARING??? if you upload 9 GB the whole waiting time is over... then you have acces 2 all the new files. which are there mostly 3 days sooner then on other bittorent websites. You cannot get high speeds when you are downloading a file from suprnova because NOONE there seeds they are all leeches. When I download from torrentbits I always get speeds above 250kb/s.

----
    You can choose yourself what sources you use to download, we just reply to say that there are much better ways to download your stuff..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast