Thread: The Blonde Date

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    To prepare for his big date, a young man went up on to the roof of his apartment building in order to tan himself. Not wanting any tan lines to show, he sunbathed in the nude. Unfortunately, the young man fell asleep while on the roof, and managed to get a sunburn on his "tool of the trade".

He was determined not to miss his date, so he put some lotion on his manhood and wrapped it in gauze.

The blonde showed up for the date at his apartment, and the young man treated her to a home cooked dinner, after which they went into the living room to watch a movie.

During the movie, however, the young man's sunburn started acting up again. He asked to be excused, went into the kitchen, and poured a tall, cool glass of milk. He then placed his sunburned member in the milk and experienced immediate relief of his pain.

The blonde, however, wondering what he was doing, wandered into the kitchen to see him with his johnson immersed in a glass of milk. Upon seeing this, the blonde exclaimed, "So that's how you guys load those things!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lmao, i heard that one b4 except the blonde says something else, but feckin funny

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    maskawaih's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    lmao, i heard that one b4 except the blonde says something else, but feckin funny
    what is it? what she says?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    jetje's Avatar former star
    WANNA HEAR A BLONDE JOKE?

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"
    In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hahaha

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Retired