Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Really Care?

Poster
    I have been "alerted" as to my "holier than thou" attitude and warned for my foul language... My question to you is if I am posting QUALITY HASHES OF FULL ISOs WHICH I SHARE do you really care what else the post sez? I have yet to insult anyones mother, father, children---and I made fun of 1 or 2 people directly... do you really care? Do you think I should be banned/kicked out/"OUTLAWED" B) for using the word fuck?

Oh and an example of the hashes I have posted in just the last hour include full ISOs for

Car Tycoon
    CnC RA2 Yuri's Revenge (The expansion pack)
    CnC RA2 Soviet Disk
    CnC Generals (FULL GAME 2 ISOs)

Car Tycoon.rar
    dev-ccg1.bin
    dev-ccg2.bin
    FF7DISC1.ISO
    NWNPLAY.ISO
    Red.Alert.2.Soviet.iso

and a few others.....

oh and p.s. I also insulted a board admin or somebody...
    post ur thoughts!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    2. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum.
    I agree with the rule.it's (and as well it should be)allowed but only within reason JMO
    BTW-wrong place to post this.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by ThE_MP3_G0d@27 March 2003 - 16:16
    if I am posting QUALITY HASHES OF FULL ISOs WHICH I SHARE
    this doesn't allow you to break the rules,
    It is supossed to be done in the spirit of sharing not for special permission or recognizion.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    twice is excessive?

and I put the posts back in here......it is game related....I give game ISOs and a few "colorful metaphors" ...they give PM..

5. Lounge   -   #5
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Since you want to open this for discussion and it not having nothing related to games in this post, it will be moved to the Lounge for all to opinionize your thought. The Mod that PM'd you did so as any of us would to any member. You want to share that's fine, that's the reason behind our Forum, yes the language can be toned down just a bit, that was all that was asked, no mention of Ban, etc as you so called chose to write. So let's recap some of your use of language in order to get a feel for the reason behind the request to tone the foul language and no more:

Fuck the rip.....here's the shit full version ISO
    Oh yeah....if u read this shit and wonder what the hashes for
    Fuck that...the real deal hash is this
    Who in the fuck would believe a game with an installed size of greater than 1GB
    Who's ur Daddy?

put this shit in the verifieds

ThE_MP3_G0d sez so!!
    fuck rips fakes and bullshit
    Oh yeah....if u read this shit and wonder what the hashes for
    fuck I'll get back to you with the allied disk
    Sound a bit excessive, i think so as well. Remember you opened it up for discussion so expect responses.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    no I dont think twice is necessarily excessive but if the examples that corner pocket gives are correct.
    that's more than two times,and it was not really needed at all.
    well except maybe the
    f***k the rip

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Definately can do without the excesive foul language

Funny though, don't think I ever saw your name till this was moved to the lounge. Welcome
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by ThE_MP3_G0d@27 March 2003 - 16:16
    I have been "alerted" as to my "holier than thou" attitude and warned for my foul language... My question to you is if I am posting QUALITY HASHES OF FULL ISOs WHICH I SHARE do you really care what else the post sez? I have yet to insult anyones mother, father, children---and I made fun of 1 or 2 people directly... do you really care? Do you think I should be banned/kicked out/"OUTLAWED" B) for using the word fuck?

Oh and an example of the hashes I have posted in just the last hour include full ISOs for

Car Tycoon
    CnC RA2 Yuri's Revenge (The expansion pack)
    CnC RA2 Soviet Disk
    CnC Generals (FULL GAME 2 ISOs)

Car Tycoon.rar
    dev-ccg1.bin
    dev-ccg2.bin
    FF7DISC1.ISO
    NWNPLAY.ISO
    Red.Alert.2.Soviet.iso

and a few others.....

oh and p.s. I also insulted a board admin or somebody...
    post ur thoughts!!
    You are not the first and doubt you will be the last BUT if you dont like the rules or think your above them then its simple,go elsewhere!!
    Excessive swearing is a way people of low vocabulary get their points across.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Ex-member
    There are a lot of kids who use this forum and some of them might be easily offended.

Plus there are a lot of adults who object to excessive profanity.

Basically, if you have a reson to swear then you won't be looked down on. For example, if you feel strongly about the war in Iraq you could say "I'm sick of the Americans being so fucking arrogant" and most people would accept that.

But saying "this is the shit" instead of "here you go, this is good" - that's unnecessary.

What I'm saying is, don't swear for the sake of swearing - swearing should be used for emphasising your feelings.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    What would be wrong with "Forget the rip... Try this" ???

And wow I think the moderator/administration is completly justified in their actions.

All that in just 6 posts ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast