Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Windows ME

  1. #1
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    anybody know where I can get Windows ME or Windows 2000 (Dutch version) ?

    Can't find it on IRC/newsgroups/torrentsearch.


    Ike

    ---
    I know ME isnt the best OS but I need it for a friend of mine
    ---
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 10-25-2004 at 06:16 PM.

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    1,912
    I have a copy, and I'd share it with ya IKE, but I'm on dial-up and that'd just be annoying.



  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Thnx Martin. dailup would take forever

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    fucking smurfland y'idjit
    Posts
    760
    I got a copy (not Dutch) but 128k capped upload is only gonna be twice as quick as dialup.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette
    I got a copy (not Dutch) but 128k capped upload is only gonna be twice as quick as dialup.
    Thnx Smurfette, but I need the dutch version.

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    crazy skiing monkey
    Posts
    1,350
    ive got a legal copy of 95....... thats better than ME right

    trouble is, its lying at my folks house, and i wont be comin by there anytime soon........

    unless u live close 2 den helder, then u can go pick it up urself

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I have 2k in English, not Dutch though...

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    ive got a legal copy of 95....... thats better than ME right

    trouble is, its lying at my folks house, and i wont be comin by there anytime soon........

    unless u live close 2 den helder, then u can go pick it up urself
    95 isn't better than ME.

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    I just did a search on eMule. There seems to be some multilanguage versions (with dutch) of Win2000 there.

    Search for Dutch 2000

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    I just did a search on eMule. There seems to be some multilanguage versions (with dutch) of Win2000 there.

    Search for Dutch 2000
    I found a few with limewire , and when you browse the host of one he has win 98 se and me dutch. So as VB , says they are out there! Good hunting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •