Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosives stolen in Iraq

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    When are you going to start using Logic Manny?

That would be nice, try it some time

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Well let's put it this way...even fox is running the story.... i note that hanks source has a direct advert for the anti kerry movie in the middle of the story.

if this particular story should turn out as spin all well and good...we know both sides do it, however i shall be looking for more than one source as proof.
    we know for a fact that sites aren't being secured, we know that there wasn't enough men on the ground to do the job with the speed needed...this story is just in that vein
    btw manny what are your views on the anti kerry " wounds that never heal" program? fact or fiction?
    Last edited by vidcc; 10-26-2004 at 06:23 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Vid no matter if my source had an anti Kerry add or not NBC news originally broke the story.

What’s funny is that you all were quick to jump on the original report and slam Bush but now that Manny and I have shot this thing down it’s a wait and see deal. Pathetic.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Vid no matter if my source had an anti Kerry add or not NBC news originally broke the story.

What’s funny is that you all were quick to jump on the original report and slam Bush but now that Manny and I have shot this thing down it’s a wait and see deal. Pathetic.
    Oh my gosh we actually commented on an article.

It could have been an article made up by manny and there would have been commentary. We aren't putting the damn thing on TV or anything so...

STFU since you have proven your idiocy on more than one occasion.
    The only time you comment anyway is when it's something pro-Bush or, my bad, anti-Kerry, since I have yet to see many Bush accomplishments.

....,got some nerve calling people idiots and shit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25

you haven't shot it down..... You seem to think you have... i first saw the story on Foxnews, ( you can't tell me they show anti bush stories) although the way they worded it was more as proof that Saddam was dangerous.

As to the comment on us jumping on it...who posted it? a well known Anti-Bush member? The story had been around a while yet nobody else raised it.

All we did was debate the story posted

Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    we know for a fact that sites aren't being secured, we know that there wasn't enough men on the ground to do the job with the speed needed...this story is just in that vein
    I don't care if this particular snippet is exagerated, Personally i don't care, the above stands. As does my comments on mannys original question...If Bush takes credit for anything "good" he has to take credit for anything "bad".
    Bush hasn't taken the blame for one thing.... It's always someone elses fault. A true leader take responsiblility.
    I dissagreed with going into iraq in the first place...but it's just one little thing that makes me say i want Bush removed. His domestic policies take up more of my reasoning than iraq does.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    We comment on the info posted.

If thats from a reputable news source to begin with we start to form opinions.

If thats then argued against from another ruputable source, then we should question which is true, and say "Lets see what going on"...

I mean, surely thats your whole arguement for the war? Intelligence at the time being different from that now? Well, ours is just a couple of days apart, and your yelling...

I mean, make your mind up on the way you want to think???

So far, the UN and Whitehouse have basically agreed, and NBC says its wrong... so lets see who's right huh?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Once again it’s hard to point out hypocrisy to one of the biggest hypocrites on the board.

Manny posted the original article and you all foamed at the mouth to take the opportunity to once again hammer the Bush. But when I posted and said the whole thing was made up to make the Bush look bad look bad people questioned my source.

And furthermore you were so eager to jump on Bush you missed the whole intent when Manny posted this:
    Hey how about some more 'real news'?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Actually, i'd already posted it in another thread, from a different source.

The point stands though.... there are conflicting stories from reputable sources, therefore we need to stand back and see what comes out.

If the explosives were missing a day after the fall of Bagdad, then i certainly wont be throwing any blame around. If they've been warned since May last year, and stuff has gone missing, then i will...

....its that simple.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Once again it’s hard to point out hypocrisy to one of the biggest hypocrites on the board.

Manny posted the original article and you all foamed at the mouth to take the opportunity to once again hammer the Bush. But when I posted and said the whole thing was made up to make the Bush look bad look bad people questioned my source.

And furthermore you were so eager to jump on Bush you missed the whole intent when Manny posted this:
    Actually hank...read up....how many posts on this thread actuall stuck to the story?...there's more about tax that the original story.
    But of those that did comment on the story.
    My comment was that the buck stop with Bush...he's in charge he has to accept that...so do you.

Ruthie pointed to the IAEA not being allowed to inspect "post invasion"

ILW pointed to what the pentagon said "then" and what they say "now"

Not seeing any "foaming"

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Actually hank...read up....how many posts on this thread actuall stuck to the story?...there's more about tax that the original story.
    But of those that did comment on the story.
    My comment was that the buck stop with Bush...he's in charge he has to accept that...so do you.

Ruthie pointed to the IAEA not being allowed to inspect "post invasion"

ILW pointed to what the pentagon said "then" and what they say "now"

Not seeing any "foaming"
    Look at the source Ruthie quoted: The New York Times. Want to take a guess who ran this as a front page story?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast