Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downloading straight to Xbox

With a modded Xbox connected to a PC, can you download, say, a torrent of something straight to the Xbox harddrive?

2. Games   -   #2
    There may be a way to do it. But it would be pointless. Most tor. files come in either rar or iso format.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    So there isnt any software available for Xbox that lets you extract files from an ISO?

4. Games   -   #4
    Yes, there are a few good programs you can use. I prefer Qwix. You can get if from the link before the last in my sig.

5. Games   -   #5
    Thanks for your help. Also, a little off topic here, but what dash do you recommend using? Is avalaunch reliable?

6. Games   -   #6
    I have not yet tested other dashboards. Was thinking about getting UnleashX. It has many features as does Ava.

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bagofeyes
    Thanks for your help. Also, a little off topic here, but what dash do you recommend using? Is avalaunch reliable?
    yeah use avalaunch.works just fine,for me atleast.

8. Games   -   #8
    Sorry, off topic again, but what the heck: How well does XBMC play divx/xvid? Will it play a high quality 2cd movie (2 700meg parts) ok?

9. Games   -   #9
    Works great. No skipping.

Whenever i want to watch a movie or tv show, I always ftp it to my xbox and watch it on my tv. Works great with vcd bins too, just drag the whole thing over.

Must have app.

10. Games   -   #10
    Damn, I'm definately gonna mod now. Though I am still a bit concerned over recent bannings on xbox live, when ppl say they even had their chips turned off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast