Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC is screwed

Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebi
    Got nothing better to do then go around and comment on peoples form of wording, you queer rofl.

Smurfette is actually one of the most knowledgable here within these forums, when it comes to working out bugs and other inconveniences that arise within Windows. She (assuming "she") is someone who you may want to be nice to if you intend to continue posting your OS difficulties here.

And replies in general, at FileSharingTalk, always come by pretty quick when users ask for help. If you are as "screwed" as you claim to be, then I would think it in your best interests to display alittle more civility. Being asked to elaborate or to take your time in typing out your request is not at all too much to ask.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Izagaia
    Smurfette is actually one of the most knowledgable here within these forums, when it comes to working out bugs and other inconveniences that arise within Windows. She (assuming "she") is someone who you may want to be nice to if you intend to continue posting your OS difficulties here.
    \/\/00t </me bats eyelids @ Izagaia>
    Steady on, though, you can never go by a nym... I may be a 60 year old perv after your arse. :eek:
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    nsane's Avatar .
    have you tried deleting your old partion? as it, the virii, my have fucked up your file tree/stack...cant rember the right phrase off bat

just type fdisk in DOS mode, which you should be able to boot into off your windows CD. then just delete your main partion and create a new one

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I think my window's cd's were acually curropt so when I tried to reinstall it was spitting out shit files so I got an sp1 corporate copy of win xp and fixed it up with the help of a win98 boot cd

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    *cough* ANTIVIRUS *cough*

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette
    \/\/00t </me bats eyelids @ Izagaia>
    Steady on, though, you can never go by a nym... I may be a 60 year old perv after your arse. :eek:
    lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12