Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: New Board Rules.

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    Could we not have a section visible only to those that are banned/moderated and Admin/Mods. Where both sides could communicate and all the Admin/Mods could actually see those communications. From where I am viewing there is too much of 'you did not pm', 'you did not say that' etc. When the ban is conclusive then that member would be banned from this section too.

This would also give the members concerned a chance to air their views and receive the views of the Moderating team.

Just a thought.
    Interesting idea bigboab

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    I was hoping you would endeavour to practice what you preach when it comes to reasoned logical thought......

a mod I didn't know....no really....I didn't
    Expound please.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Totally agree with Sara, good call.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Moderators and Admins rarely rarely rarely PM me back when I PM them. It doesn't work.
    @bigboab, it will never happen, the mods and admins have to much pride and arrogance to ever listen to the other side, what they decide is final and they will never consider any other option because they believe it would make them look weak. This assholeness is what caused/causes most people to leave this board.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kAb
    Moderators and Admins rarely rarely rarely PM me back when I PM them. It doesn't work.
    @bigboab, it will never happen, the mods and admins have to much pride and arrogance to ever listen to the other side, what they decide is final and they will never consider any other option because they believe it would make them look weak. This assholeness is what caused/causes most people to leave this board.
    Too much dude, too much.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #56
    It gets old reading this same shit over and over again with the now never ending riff between some members and some mods and it really gives this site a foul taste, perhaps now after all the wasted time on this all involved could knock it off for the better of the site as I cant imagine a noob finding this bickering very appealing or anyone for that matter as well...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #57
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    Could we not have a section visible only to those that are banned/moderated and Admin/Mods. Where both sides could communicate and all the Admin/Mods could actually see those communications. From where I am viewing there is too much of 'you did not pm', 'you did not say that' etc. When the ban is conclusive then that member would be banned from this section too.

This would also give the members concerned a chance to air their views and receive the views of the Moderating team.

Just a thought.
    Seems a very good idea, except there is a chance that everybody would try to get moderated just to be able to see the hidden forum...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #58
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel123
    Seems a very good idea, except there is a chance that everybody would try to get moderated just to be able to see the hidden forum...
    But they would only see their own 'arguments/discussions' with administration, not anyone elses.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #59
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well...I still think it is a good idea; considering that it came from an old fart.. lol

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #60
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by kAb

Thankyou, I am so glad you have such a high opinion of us....

@busyman, I just never realised you aspired to the erm lofty heights of moderatorship! Clearly it is a job we would all want considering the respect and high regard we are given by the members....(see above)

Anyway, I am closing this as it has gone way off topic and I am partially to blame Feel free to reopen the discussion about the rules in a new thread.
    Last edited by sArA; 10-29-2004 at 09:54 AM. Reason: going off topic

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456