Thread: Picture Without Sound

I've just finished making a vcd (gangs of new york) using tmpgenc and virtualdub. When i play the vcd the picture is great but theres no sound. i uninstalled and reinstalled tmpgenc and virtualdub and the same problem happened......Anyone got idea's what i'm doing wrong.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    mushmush Posted on 27 March 2003 - 12:35
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've just finished making a vcd (gangs of new york) using tmpgenc and virtualdub. When i play the vcd the picture is great but theres no sound. i uninstalled and reinstalled tmpgenc and virtualdub and the same problem happened......Anyone got idea's what i'm doing wrong. 
    More info req.. did you use vdub to create a wave , did you check the codecs with gspot ,in tmpgenc did you remember to load both video and audio...not trying to upset you just thought the more info the better...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Missing sound/picture = missing codec. K-Lite Codec Pack has every codec you'll ever need.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by accat13@28 March 2003 - 00:00
    mushmush Posted on 27 March 2003 - 12:35
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More info req.. did you use vdub to create a wave , did you check the codecs with gspot ,in tmpgenc did you remember to load both video and audio...not trying to upset you just thought the more info the better...
    Thank you for your reply accat13.............Yes i did use virtualdud for the audio and i also loaded both files, i also have the right codec.Just wonder if theres a problem with tmpegnc. I downloaded the panasonic encoder and it worked fine.