Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russians Move Out Volatile Weapons from Iraq

*Grunt*

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Why?

If he gets in, he has four years to convince the Americans that it was in the Syrian peoples best interest to die in the name of Democracy...

oops... little bit of politics... my bad
    Well if its democracy that the 100,000's of people have died for thats ok then, mention "democracy" to an Iraqi who's family has just been decimated and iam sure he will salute you and give you a medal.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo 721
    Well if its democracy that the 100,000's of people have died for thats ok then, mention "democracy" to an Iraqi who's family has just been decimated and iam sure he will salute you and give you a medal.
    I THINK we're on the same side in this argument Neo...

You may want to look at some of my posts before assuming we arent?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Sanctuary!
    Well, we all know here in the states that the WMD were either buried in the sand or shipped out to Syria

Sooo, with four more years you can be sure we'll be welcoming democracy all over the place...
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff
    Well, we all know here in the states that the WMD were either buried in the sand or shipped out to Syria

Sooo, with four more years you can be sure we'll be welcoming democracy all over the place...
    ha, i hope thats sarcasm, cuz we ALL (the world, not the self centered american) know that there were never any WMD's. move on, jesus christ. 100,000 murders, that's right murders, for so called freedom and WMD's? It was better when Saddam was in power, his people were more "free". it's actually more like 600,000+ murders considering all the sanctions from 1992. If someone killed 100,000 americans and said it was for democracy, what would you, the american (not u scroff, the typical american, liberal or conserv.) do??? freedom my ass.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 10-30-2004 at 12:14 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    lol..no worries, cpt..that was sarcasm extrodinaire
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    lol..no worries, cpt..that was sarcasm extrodinaire
    lol, sarcarsm extrodinaire , but about the american occupation in Iraq, it truly is the darkest chapter in American History.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    I absolutely agree. i think this is the most corrupt, horrific time in our history, and Bush will go down as the most dangerous president in our country.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    it sure is a dark time. and 4 more years of bush will mean 4 more years of killing innocent people that actually support this "hitler". and you'd think we learned our lesson from WW2.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    I absolutely agree. i think this is the most corrupt, horrific time in our history, and Bush will go down as the most dangerous president in our country.

In 1999, when Clinton was in office, I was working with a young woman from Colombia. I was personally amused by all the to-do about the most powerful man in the world getting a blow job from a fat chick.

I asked her what she thought of the whole affair and she just shook her head. She told me that she couldn't even go home to Colombia without fear of being killed or kidnapped. It was becoming more and more common for people to become kidnapped. It was so outrageous that they would send people home to get their own ransom. If not paid they would come and kill you.

"Yes", I told her "a little perspective goes a long way in teaching one to appreciate what he takes for granted. We are enjoying very good times indeed if is this blowjob fiasco is our nations greatest concern".

Well, how significant does that sound today? Don't we wish for such concerns.

That being said, I think it is rather myopic to think that these are the worst of times in America. Are we forgeting the time we went to Africa and brought people back to be slaves. When we taught our children that black people were more like cattle than humans. That's right, blacks were not considered "humans", but rather property, to be bought, sold and screwed at the owners desire.

I think Thomas Jefferson enjoyed a good boff or 2.

Then there were the times when women couldn't vote and children were working 16 hour shifts, 7 days a week in sweat shops.

As for Iraq, that is getting a lot of airtime, but consider that the US has been installing new governments in Central and South America since 1900.

I think a little perspective goes a long way, when you try and decide which were Americas' darkest days in regard to political dishonesty and conduct.

So many to chose from.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    *Grunt*
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    In 1999, when Clinton was in office, I was working with a young woman from Colombia. I was personally amused by all the to-do about the most powerful man in the world getting a blow job from a fat chick.

I asked her what she thought of the whole affair and she just shook her head. She told me that she couldn't even go home to Colombia without fear of being killed or kidnapped. It was becoming more and more common for people to become kidnapped. It was so outrageous that they would send people home to get their own ransom. If not paid they would come and kill you.

"Yes", I told her "a little perspective goes a long way in teaching one to appreciate what he takes for granted. We are enjoying very good times indeed if is this blowjob fiasco is our nations greatest concern".

Well, how significant does that sound today? Don't we wish for such concerns.

That being said, I think it is rather myopic to think that these are the worst of times in America. Are we forgeting the time we went to Africa and brought people back to be slaves. When we taught our children that black people were more like cattle than humans. That's right, blacks were not considered "humans", but rather property, to be bought, sold and screwed at the owners desire.

I think Thomas Jefferson enjoyed a good boff or 2.

Then there were the times when women couldn't vote and children were working 16 hour shifts, 7 days a week in sweat shops.

As for Iraq, that is getting a lot of airtime, but consider that the US has been installing new governments in Central and South America since 1900.

I think a little perspective goes a long way, when you try and decide which were Americas' darkest days in regard to political dishonesty and conduct.

So many to chose from.
    But after all this through the course of history these events still dont seem to influence the US public's vote, i mean a few months ago the idea of Bush remaining in office was crazy yet look at the polls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12