Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problem with burning XP Slipstreamed

I did try that actually, but when I tried to burn it, I just couldnt get it to work. Got totally confused about bin and cue files, and although I tried to follow the sticky, I didn't manage to do it. Old age I think! Very sad....
    Last edited by kennyboy; 10-28-2004 at 02:41 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    if that's the case, i suggest u use another simpler software: alcohol 120%
    with this app, all u have to do is to use the "Image Burning Wizard" and choose the right cue file (u dun have to care bout the bin file, but make sure both of them are always together in the same folder).

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyboy
    I did try that actually, but when I tried to burn it, I just couldnt get it to work. Got totally confused about bin and cue files, and although I tried to follow the sticky, I didn't manage to do it. Old age I think! Very sad....
    Just go into Nero Burning Rom. Click 'recorder' at the top>'burn image'>point to the cue file (make sure the cue and bin files were in the same folder)>then burn it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I have a copy of Windows XP Pro Corp, I slipstreamed SP2 into it and it came out in only 630 Mb or something like that.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    OK. I am downloading a copy of xp corp now, and will report back when I have it.
    Many thanks for the help so far.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3

Cool

See, I was correct.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by iMartin
    I have a copy of Windows XP Pro Corp, I slipstreamed SP2 into it and it came out in only 630 Mb or something like that.
    I just used Auto Streamer and it took less that 30 min . from start to finish . Great program ,almost idiot proof . I put the xp disk in d:/ and the sp/2 disk in e:/ . It did the rest. Thanks Rossco!

http://www.autopatcher.com/autostreamer.html

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I just used Auto Streamer and it took less that 30 min . from start to finish . Great program ,almost idiot proof . I put the xp disk in d:/ and the sp/2 disk in e:/ . It did the rest. Thanks Rossco!

http://www.autopatcher.com/autostreamer.html

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Agree Autostreamer is a great program. Just need to get the whole file under 700mg. Will come back when I have got one.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    kennyboy sorry, but you're being a bit dense here. You DON'T have an XP install disk. You only have an oem recovery disk. THAT's the PROBLEM.

NOTHING else.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast