Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-lite.tk And K-lite K++ Is Fantastic

Hello all,

I downloaded K.lite last weekend and I absolutely love it. I heard about Kazaa and Beacaus I hate Spyware I didn't go anywhere near it.
    Then I discoveres this forum and apart from a few or so soiteful people everyone looks great.

If you will welcone me to your board then I will try to become as helpful as the most.

Thanks to all mentioned on the About Kazaa Lite screen for providing the best and easiest to use P2P programs availably

I Know eMule has newer files bunI find it a a bit slow and at times very slow unless it's been on all night

2. Lounge   -   #2
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    U will love it now and hate it later!! lol I seem to be having problems this whole week with download speeds.. THEY SUCK! like 3.55Kb/s or a little higher. What's up with that? Has KazaaLite gone to slowing the download speeds up again? When I view uploads from someone else they average about 35-45Kb/s more than my download speeds. I even have about 7-8 users i'm downloading from and still really slow downloading. I'm getting to the point where I am getting disgusted...

Anyways, welcome Marcus

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Welcome to the forum Marcus! :beerchug:

Nice to have you here.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Welcome to the forum Marcus! 

Nice to have you here.

Thanks to you skillian.

I love the smilies

Originally posted by newcster68@27 March 2003 - 19:39
    U will love it now and hate it later!! lol I seem to be having problems this whole week with download speeds.. THEY SUCK! like 3.55Kb/s or a little higher. What's up with that? Has KazaaLite gone to slowing the download speeds up again? When I view uploads from someone else they average about 35-45Kb/s more than my download speeds. I even have about 7-8 users i'm downloading from and still really slow downloading. I'm getting to the point where I am getting disgusted...

Anyways, welcome Marcus
    I've notised a few people whose bolt needs tightening, but on the whole this seems like a good place to frequent.

Thanks newcster68 I've Posted a util to help you monitor your internet speed HERE

I think it's a nice little utility.
    Let's hope the situation inproves tp everyones satisfaction.

I feel certain we will speak again.

Marcus...........

5. Lounge   -   #5
    B)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    People, keep your grievances out of the welcome threads please.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by johnboy@27 March 2003 - 23:37

Dear friend, you already posted this in the about our website... people can read it there no double posting please that's why i deleted it 1st and now edited it. Double posting is reconsidered as being spam.
    Also like to say this is a neat thread no need to spoil that with whining. Start complaining to us in pm.
    It is really all your own perception. So just relax forgive and forget

edit: cause Skillian beat me to it... But he is right.. thnx m8

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I will forgive once I receive an apology.
    I don't think I deserved what JimF said

9. Lounge   -   #9
    jetje's Avatar former star
    That are 2 independent thoughts i can't control, so that i can't do. Just forgive and forget. B)

Btw Marcus welcome, but i think you get a hang real soon around here.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    well, I'll try to forget. Don't know about forgive when it was harsh. If you read it you'd see what I was talking about. The funny thing is that no moderators took the situation under control

Yes, Welcome Marcus. Have a good time in the forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast