Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IRS and the NAACP

Quote Originally Posted by Comic_Peddler
    Thank you for just assuming I am white........
    you're welcome.

although, if you look carefully at the sentence, it doesn't say that the case with your post is that you are a complainy white american. it says that the case with your post is that you're using absurd reasoning in a manner akin to that of a complainy white american. if i'd meant that you are a complainy white american, i would've written "you are a complainy white american."
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 11-02-2004 at 12:05 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Can you please explain to me why my thinking is absurd exactly? Is it because you disagree with me? Is it because you suffer from the problem most white Americans have concerning racism, "if you ignore it the problem will go away"?

In a day and age when a dog who bites a black person can be accused of being racist, exactly why do you believe a group of people who promoting whites not run any risk of being racist?

BTW: I am not white, get it straight, cracker :-P

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Can you please explain to me why my thinking is absurd exactly? Is it because you disagree with me? Is it because you suffer from the problem most white Americans have concerning racism, "if you ignore it the problem will go away"?

In a day and age when a dog who bites a black person can be accused of being racist, exactly why do you believe a group of people who promoting whites not run any risk of being racist?

BTW: I am not white, get it straight, cracker :-P
    .......because they are racist. DUH!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

BTW: I am not white
    Neither am I..

...more a sorta pinky baige colour, unless its sunny n hot, and then im Bright Red

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    first you're saying that white pride groups are not necessarily racist:
    I feel that there never could be a group that worked to further the white race, as it would be immediatly be deemed racist (no matter how anti-racist the group was).
    and now you're saying they are necessarily racist?
    exactly why do you believe a group of people who promoting whites not run any risk of being racist?
    WT...

...F?

make up your mind. and i already explained why your reasoning was absurd. it's because your earlier post ignored relevant circumstances, to the point that you were telling a joke: "white pride groups get unfairly labelled as racists. but they're the same thing as minority pride groups!" no. they're not the same thing. as VidCC explains, two groups based on the advancement of their race are not the same if one seeks racial equality, while the other seeks to maintain/expand its race's dominance.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 11-02-2004 at 11:57 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    threads going a bit out there but here's my thought re white promoting groups.

there are racists in all societies, no matter what skin they have, white, black olive...etc. etc. No skin colour has a monopoly on racism.

What it depends on is location. I will say in the USA that a group promoting Black equality does have a valid reason to exist...but as time passes the reasons get fewer because things are getting better..... there is still work to be done.
    The problem with white promoting groups is that white people in the US don't generally suffer from discrimination and many groups such as the KKK give a cause a bad name because they want supremacy, not equality.

personally i don't agree with any discrimination..positive or negative as i feel personal merit is what is important, however i do strongly support a level playing field and think that more should be done to help ALL disadvantaged get as much help with things like education to start with...including further education...after that they are on their own to make what they can of their lives.
    I have never been able to understand why it matters what color a person is but i do understand that it somehow does to some and when that changes the world will be richer.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123