Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bin Laden tape on Al Jazeera.

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Did you know that bin laden roughly translates as "bell end" in the U.K, well I did say roughly.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    You mean it does'nt translate as that at all don't you

Jonno

3. Lounge   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Yeah... he gets on down with teh Mulah
    stills of the video 18+ xxxx

took a screen shot

edit...i'll fix the link

edit edit: click on the link on the page that give the error....dam anti hotlinking sites
    Last edited by vidcc; 10-29-2004 at 10:43 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    well sort of I hate the man tbh I hate all him and terrorists stand for, I'm not nieve enough to assume that we hav'nt created a few of our problems in the world but play the game cos thats all it is and beheading your average punter off the street proves nothing other than your a murdering scum fuck, sitting down round the table and playing mind games is the way forward for terrorists they could do with taking a leaf out of the politicions book on this 1.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    keyser.......
    if you are going to be serious about the topic please use the serious one in talk club

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    life too short for serious brother , lets face it the more we get subjected to this the more we'll block it out, turn off your telly stop reading the papers what difference will it make this shit always will go on, has done since the beginning of time the best way to sort this is for all sides to get together and have a bbq or summat, couple of drinks some music I'm sure we could sort this Did I mention I was up for election

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12