Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [TV & FOOTBALL] Match of the Day

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yes and we will most probally be getting a spanish striker *sighs*...

Most probally one of the shitty Valencia stikers...

And yes Cisse & Heskey are so much alike...they miss about 10 goals per game...

I never thought i would want Owen back he still scored once every 5 games...which is better than any striker they have at the moment...

I saw what happened to his leg...but didn't hear what happened...it reminded me of so many years ago when a guy named Bust...had his leg snap in half

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I remember that incident. He was playing for Coventry and it was against Man Utd.

Same sort of thing, it was a fairly innocuous challenge but his leg snapped and it ended his career, altho' Busst was 31 at the time, a lot older than Cisse. I hope it isn't the same outcome.

Owen is playing really well for Madrid now. I still don't know why you sold him
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Because we have a stupid Spanish manager who wants an entire team of spainards...

I have to resort to playing Football Manager 2005...to fix all the shyte he has fkd up at Liverpool...

I mean Houllier was pretty shyte...im still not sure why he signed Diao and Diouf...but at least he got us too the champions league...this year we are gonna be lucky to make it too the UEFA cup

Yeah they had a photograph of the exact moment his leg snapped...at the time i hadn't seen anything like it...and i was scared the next couple of games i played because i saw what could happen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12