Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by krome
    got my copy at 10am here in miami , after playing till now i must say this game is freakin awesome..... ...... well back to the game....
    Congrats krome! I love that game!!!

2. Games   -   #102
    yeh well, because of the hype, your playing it and thinking, wow best game ever, then you get really into it and enjoy the game, then you start to think of any twists in the story or anything like that and expect to see more badassness from master chief later on, but then it just ends.

3. Games   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    yeh well, because of the hype, your playing it and thinking, wow best game ever, then you get really into it and enjoy the game, then you start to think of any twists in the story or anything like that and expect to see more badassness from master chief later on, but then it just ends.

4. Games   -   #104
    Best game, EVAR!!!

5. Games   -   #105
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    It's a tie, sorta, because Halo2 scores more in Graphics and Sound, and SA scores more in Tilt and Value. So SA should have 9.4 OR Halo2 should have 9.6. Take your pick, just my 2 cents.
    Tied?

6. Games   -   #106
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i got my copy last night (nov. 8th 11:59 pm lol) but didn't play till i got back from school. 3 words: BEST GAME EVER. no i'm not a fanboy (was for doom3 tho), and people who say it could have been improved, i'd like to see you make a game that's this good. okay, so i haven't beaten it yet, and yes, it does look short, but who fuckin cares? i beat halo1 100 times already just for the hell of it, this one is gonna be that much better for replay value. and MP? jesus christ, best MP experience i've had to date. i give it a solid 10/10, flawless.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Games   -   #107
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    i got my copy last night (nov. 8th 11:59 pm lol) but didn't play till i got back from school. 3 words: BEST GAME EVER. no i'm not a fanboy (was for doom3 tho), and people who say it could have been improved, i'd like to see you make a game that's this good. okay, so i haven't beaten it yet, and yes, it does look short, but who fuckin cares? i beat halo1 100 times already just for the hell of it, this one is gonna be that much better for replay value. and MP? jesus christ, best MP experience i've had to date. i give it a solid 10/10, flawless.
    The flaw is theres no change ups in the game. Its shoot the enemy, get to the end to the level. Theres nothing you have to do to beat the level but beat the enemy. I want mabey a little puzzle in there, like find a keycard to open a door, something. I do think the game is good, just needs more work on gameplay.

8. Games   -   #108
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    and expect to see more badassness from master chief later on, but then it just ends.
    Exactly what i thought...i was thinking wtf it's over???...i wanted more MC kicken ass...but i must admit one of the levels is the best i've ever played in a game..."Outskirts" level just blew me away....

9. Games   -   #109
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    The flaw is theres no change ups in the game. Its shoot the enemy, get to the end to the level. Theres nothing you have to do to beat the level but beat the enemy. I want mabey a little puzzle in there, like find a keycard to open a door, something. I do think the game is good, just needs more work on gameplay.
    Exactly...like in the original halo for example...you had to beat the clock when driving through one of the missions...it created so much excitement...and i wish it was neccesary to kill everything before moving on...in some area's you can just run straight through a section without having to shoot anything...and bungie usually polish their games so much...but the cut scenes are all out of sync...the good thing is their are no framerate issues...and you do want to play it over and over again...not to mention it is the greatest multiplayer game...as well as being the greatest game on the x-box console...but it just left you a little dissapointed...stupid friggen hype

10. Games   -   #110
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme
    Exactly...like in the original halo for example...you had to beat the clock when driving through one of the missions...it created so much excitement...and i wish it was neccesary to kill everything before moving on...in some area's you can just run straight through a section without having to shoot anything...and bungie usually polish their games so much...but the cut scenes are all out of sync...the good thing is their are no framerate issues...and you do want to play it over and over again...not to mention it is the greatest multiplayer game...as well as being the greatest game on the x-box console...but it just left you a little dissapointed...stupid friggen hype
    Forgot to mention that half the levels you can just run thoght them

Frame rate is awsome, witch is cool since the graphics are so good.

I like to play it every once and awhile, and mp is only good with alot of players.

Also, people will be dissapointed about the end

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast