Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Im more than dissapointed about the end...it was pure shite...it was a bigger anti climax than loosing your virginity to rosie o'donnell...
    Last edited by Celerystalksme; 11-10-2004 at 10:15 AM.

2. Games   -   #112
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme
    Im more than dissapointed about the end...it was pure shite...it was a bigger anti climax than loosing your virginity rosie o'donnell...
    you sure about that

3. Games   -   #113
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    thats how dissapointed i was

4. Games   -   #114
    thats how dissapointed i was
    Well there were 110 milliion people who bought and will be dissapointed too

Its hilarious how the media controls people

5. Games   -   #115
    Yeah their was this big ps2 Vs x-box (GTA:SA vs Halo 2) thing on the midday news today...It was kinda redundant because they are both different genre of games and GTA:SA will more and likely come out on x-box...Australian news programs don't know shit about games...least it was better than another "Video Games lead to murder" news story...But as we seen before...at least the fanboys will be happy...

6. Games   -   #116
    Who won?

My opinon gta:sa does becuase of how deverse it is. GTA:SA should be on x-box next year, i probly play it on the xbox when it comes out. I hope they add more stuff to it since the xbox can handle more.
    Last edited by Agent Smith; 11-10-2004 at 10:36 AM.

7. Games   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    Who won?

My opinon gta:sa does becuase of how deverse it is. GTA:SA should be on x-box next year, i probly play it on the xbox when it comes out. I hope they add more stuff to it since the xbox can handle more.
    They made it out so GTA:SA won...but it was from a sales standpoint and no mention of what you do in either of the games...thats how pointless it was...it was more to do with the sony vs microsoft business and using those 2 games as their examples...

8. Games   -   #118
    They made it out so GTA:SA won...but it was from a sales standpoint and no mention of what you do in either of the games...thats how pointless it was...it was more to do with the sony vs microsoft business and using those 2 games as their examples...
    Rockstar, isnt that third party. Makes it even more dumb

9. Games   -   #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    Rockstar, isnt that third party. Makes it even more dumb
    Yeah i know...and it was a story from America...it presented all these facts of games sold and machines sold in America with no mention of any other country...i think they needed some filler in the news

10. Games   -   #120
    Who was doing this? Woundering who is so stupid.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast