Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Dreading The Release Of Matrix Reloaded

Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    It's true. You see first it's gonna come out in theatres in the US and all the American members are gonna get to see it. Then you're all gonna come on here and talk about it and ruin it for me! So I will have to try and avoid all the "Reloaded" threads.

Then it's gonna come out as a crappy cam on Kazaa and another whole boatload of people are gonna see it. I will have to exercise more willpower here and not download it cos I don't like crappy cams. It will be tough to resist but I will prevail!

Then finally it will come out here in the UK cinemas and I will get relief! Then I'll wanna talk about it but you lot will all have seen it and it will be old news!

So just letting you know - when Matrix Reloaded comes out, none of you will be allowed to talk about it til I have seen it!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I promise I won't talk about it....some of us are not all that bothered about it. It will probably have fantastic special FX, but another crap storyline. Hope you enjoy it nonetheless

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    why always first the US release why not release it worldwide at the same date???

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    why always first the US release why not release it worldwide at the same date???
    Why indeed? I guess they do it to maximise their profits but this has got to be one of the biggest reasons for piracy there is. Same with region encoding on DVDs. It's about time they realised the world is a much smaller place now - it used to be the case that people didn't even know about new films til they were released in their country, but times have changed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i love matrix and im going to watch it the first day it comes out. i want to say one thing if some how matrix screener get released i think ppl shouldnt download and go to the movie theater cuz this is a hell of a movie and the whole matrix crew went to alot of trouble to produce this movie and did u guys hear about keanu reeves giving up half of his money from matrix to the technical staff of the movie?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@28 March 2003 - 17:07
    i love matrix and im going to watch it the first day it comes out. i want to say one thing if some how matrix screener get released i think ppl shouldnt download and go to the movie theater cuz this is a hell of a movie and the whole matrix crew went to alot of trouble to produce this movie and did u guys hear about keanu reeves giving up half of his money from matrix to the technical staff of the movie?
    If its something I would pay to see, then I will. Then, if a screener is released on kazaa I'll download it. If I like it that much then I'll buy the DVD as well!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    yeah thats cool im just trying to help a good movie out.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    some of us are not all that bothered about it. It will probably have fantastic special FX, but another crap storyline.
    man the story line may not be the most original, but crap?
    dude the matrix was such a refreshing surprise in a time when action
    movies had become practically retarded. the new star wars episode1 was
    lame independence day was lame. godzilla and numerous others.
    im no movie critic (probably because im straight) but when the
    matrix was over i thought it kicked ass.
    since so much of the first was developing the story behind
    "the matrix" i think reloaded will have more room for... kicking ass. lol

p.s. i wonder if agent smith is going to chop off neos hand in this one? jk

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    i have to agree cuz it has one of the best story lines i have ever seen in movies and the uniqueness of the movie cannot be found anywhere. and another thing is that andy and larry wachowski are geniuses cuz the bullet time effect was one of the best things happen to the movie industry.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Skillian@27 March 2003 - 21:29
    It's true. You see first it's gonna come out in theatres in the US and all the American members are gonna get to see it.....
    Before it come out in theatres in USA, the 1st stage is a lot of fake movies called Matrix Reloaded on the Fasttrack, why do people do such idiot thing? They get Lilo&Snatch or Crossroad movie and rename it to "Get me, I am Matrix Reloaded", polluting the Net.

And you are lucky for living in UK (in this case), because heaven knows when the movie will arrive here in Brasil. Usually 1 month later. And just in the main cities, in the small one it uses to delay 2 or 3 weeks more. So, I always get the 700MB version of the movie in Kazaa before it get in theatres here. :-)

Lets wait and see ..... I liked the movie, as sred said, "movies had become practically retarded", and Matrix recreated action movies (The Matrix and Run Lola Run, another nice movie). Damn it men, nobody deserves to watch a movie like Godzilla! I prefer to be boiled in hot oil, hehehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast