Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Azureus

I'm not at home so I can't give you the exact setting, but the short answer is yes. You need to go to tools->preferences->transfer and in there you should be able to set a number of parameters about UL/DL bandwidth, # of torrents, and # of connections.
    "The further we go and older we grow, the more we know the less we show."

2. BitTorrent   -   #162
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    nope its not in transfer menu.
    tools>option>queue>set the upload and download numbers there.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. BitTorrent   -   #163
    Cool thank you for the help. I'm really new to bittorrents so I don't know what half the stuff in the options menus are for.
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -George W. Bush, September 7, 2004

4. BitTorrent   -   #164
    Well I got home and tried both suggestions but the files still will not come out of queue on their own. The only way I can get them to start loading is by forced downloading.
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -George W. Bush, September 7, 2004

5. BitTorrent   -   #165
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    tools->configuration wizard and try to reconfig u're coinnection again and be sure to have enable fast resuming. Do u have anything seeded??? somethimes when u have to much seeded u can start new downloads(they start but they r put on hold).

6. BitTorrent   -   #166
    Sorry to point you to the wrong menu, but it sounds like you found it ok anyway since I was corrected. So just to be sure I get it, lets say you have a few things Queued to download, and a few things seeding. Nothing new will start to download unless you force it? In that menu there's a "max active torrents" setting too, which, if you're seeding a few things, you should be sure to set to more than the max downloads number. Otherwise your downloads might not start if you're seeding things. If you're not seeding anything, or you have those numbers set to something that should work, say 4 downloads max, and 8 max active torrents if you are seeding 4 or fewer (not that those numbers are the ideal or anything) and your downloads still don't automatically start, then I don't know what to tell you without really digging around in azureus. (And once again, I'm at work...so I could check when I get home if you want.)
    "The further we go and older we grow, the more we know the less we show."

7. BitTorrent   -   #167
    can I curse? FUCK!
    After 2 months, I decided to update my azureus client. Went through 5 restarts. Finally, it finished updating and now it seems that when I have azureus opened, my cpu usage shoots up around 60+%. Anyone else had this problem? Anyone know how to solve it?

8. BitTorrent   -   #168
    Got the latest version of Java installed?

9. BitTorrent   -   #169
    Yep, I want to keep at least 5 torrents loading at all times but once a torrent is finished another one doesnt start unless I force it to. I have a bunch of torrents seeding too so I don't think thats the problem. I also redid the config wiz and made sure that enable fast resume was checked. It seems like no matter what I do the torrents will not start on their own once one has been completed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #170
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Wings
    Yep, I want to keep at least 5 torrents loading at all times but once a torrent is finished another one doesnt start unless I force it to. I have a bunch of torrents seeding too so I don't think thats the problem. I also redid the config wiz and made sure that enable fast resume was checked. It seems like no matter what I do the torrents will not start on their own once one has been completed.

u see that is the problem.. try stopping what u seed and then put a new torrent to download... u'll see that it will begin without u forcing it to do so

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast