Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    @Manker.......No I did'nt mean it like that, I'm not that careless, what I meant is had it come to the time and you get pushed out because if you not the biological father you got fuck all rights, and altho you would have played (I;m sure knowing you, a good part) in a childs upbringing, that would still deverstate you. Besides it's not a white lie is it, not like saying "Oh I lost the rent money" when you actually went to the pub, it could have sent your life down a totally different track, you may not have got the chance to do the uni thing or anything else you done since. I'm not getting at anyone, you know me I'm a soppy twat at the best of times, but for a girl to say she's pregnant by someone when she knows it's a total lie is horrendous, I put that on the same par as telling someone you're dying just to get them in bed.

@Janey......No warnings, no "If you or your family are going thru this please call" etc, but to be honest I seen thousands of birth sceens, only the baywatch ones were funny (giving birth while wearing a full swinsuit ) but this was disturbing I found, teetering on "Sick" if you ask me.

@Dan.....you laughed? I don't see how anyone could find that funny.

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #22
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    @Manker.......No I did'nt mean it like that, I'm not that careless, what I meant is had it come to the time and you get pushed out because if you not the biological father you got fuck all rights, and altho you would have played (I;m sure knowing you, a good part) in a childs upbringing, that would still deverstate you. Besides it's not a white lie is it, not like saying "Oh I lost the rent money" when you actually went to the pub, it could have sent your life down a totally different track, you may not have got the chance to do the uni thing or anything else you done since. I'm not getting at anyone, you know me I'm a soppy twat at the best of times, but for a girl to say she's pregnant by someone when she knows it's a total lie is horrendous, I put that on the same par as telling someone you're dying just to get them in bed.

@Janey......No warnings, no "If you or your family are going thru this please call" etc, but to be honest I seen thousands of birth sceens, only the baywatch ones were funny (giving birth while wearing a full swinsuit ) but this was disturbing I found, teetering on "Sick" if you ask me.

Jonno
    But that's what it's like to spit a kid out.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I'm not talking about the news either, Jonno.

I am talking about you getting wound up by daytime television.

As you said, it is something else that makes you feel bad, hence every little

thing annoys you seemingbly.

Not exactly the time to seek referrance for your opinions.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I put that on the same par as telling someone you're dying just to get them in bed.
    Does that work? Not that I'd do that...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I agree, to get some news like that would be devastating. I'm not sure what rights I'd actually lose with finding out a 22 year old child isn't a blood relative, but anyway

It was a bad lie, the worst I've ever been told. However, I'm not judgemental and do feel a great deal of pity for her situation. Obviously at first I was fuming but now I feel pretty reticent about the whole thing.

She was only 17, I prefer to put it down to her being a bit unstable due to circumstances and also being plain terrified of the situation she was in, rather than any intent to do me harm.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

It reminded me of a story a mate at work told me. When his last kid was born his wife had to have a little cut down there too, when the surgeon was stitching her up, he asked whether he could stick a couple extra in for him

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    It reminded me of a story a mate at work told me. When his last kid was born his wife had to have a little cut down there too, when the surgeon was stitching her up, he asked whether he could stick a couple extra in for him

Quality
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    @Janey.......Nah, not like that, never seen it like that

@Yogi.......I don't know what you just said, sorry I not good with them big words.

@Manker....Yeah I can understand what you're saying and of course I never spoke to her so can make no judgement. And I don't think you'd have any rights at all I'm afraid, fathers have little rights now, let alone if you're not the father.

@Dan....Oh you were talking about eastenders? Sorry I thought you meant this morning

Jonno

9. Lounge   -   #29
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

@Yogi.......I don't know what you just said, sorry I not good with them big words.

@Manker....Yeah I can understand what you're saying and of course I never spoke to her so can make no judgement. And I don't think you'd have any rights at all I'm afraid, fathers have little rights now, let alone if you're not the father.

@Dan....Oh you were talking about eastenders? Sorry I thought you meant this morning

Jonno
    You'd be amazed at how much noise a lil person can make in that situation Jonno.

Anyway, I'm off ta bed, night xxx

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonno
    Ummm, how many births have you been present at, Jonno

Edit: Night, Goddess.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast