Thread: A Lawyer and the Pope in Heaven

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    A lawyer died. At the same moment, the Pope also died. They arrived at the gates of heaven at the same moment. They spend the day in orientation, and as they're getting their heavenly vestments, the Pope gets a plain white toga and wings, like everyone else, and the lawyer gets much finer apparel, made of gold thread, and Gucci shoes.

Then, they get to see where they're going to live. The Pope gets what everyone else gets, a replica of a Holiday Inn room, and the lawyer gets an 18-room mansion with servants and a swimming pool.

At dinnertime, the Pope receives the standard meal, a kosher TV dinner, but the lawyer receives a five-course meal including caviar, prime rib and chocolate truffles.

By this time, the lawyer is beginning to suspect that an error has been made, so he asks one of the angels in charge, "Has there been some kind of mistake? This guy was the Pope, and he gets what everyone else gets, and I'm just a lawyer and I'm getting the finest of everything?"

The angel replied, "No mistake, sir. We've had lots of Popes here, but you're the first lawyer we've ever had."

2. Lounge   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol

nice sig btw

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    lol

nice sig btw
    TY...I'm trying out new sigs lol..I'm still having problems with a new avatar...when I resize them the gifs come out looking strange. I want my old avatar back... lol

4. Lounge   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    TY...I'm trying out new sigs lol..I'm still having problems with a new avatar...when I resize them the gifs come out looking strange. I want my old avatar back... lol
    ur welcome, and ya, what ever did happen to your old avy? and no, i did not do it

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.