Thread: Project Igi 2 - Covert Strike

kooky_kramer's Avatar Poster
    does anyone know if the following file on kazaa lite works or not. It is 'project igi 2.exe' and is 226,980 kb in size. Thanks for your help

2. Games   -   #2
    Judging by the size of the file I doubt it very much. Games by todays standards are 700mb plus and are usually made up of 2 or 3 CD's. I personally wouldn't touch that file with a bargepole!

3. Games   -   #3
    imported_The__One
    Judging by the size of the file I doubt it very much. Games by todays standards are 700mb plus and are usually made up of 2 or 3 CD's. I personally wouldn't touch that file with a bargepole!
    Only CD images are 700+ meg's, if the file is a rip, or simply a really compressed version of the CD (i.e: Full C&C:Generals = 180meg, after unpacking....1.2GB ). Tho the file U'r talking about (the original topic), is probably a fake, as that filesize is "notorious", at least in my experience.....

4. Games   -   #4
    its a fake dude, common sense,

5. Games   -   #5
    FAKE CITY...................Not sure if IGI2 is even out...........Sharereactor forums had no luck running it. get the demo before spending time on any game download..............
    P.S I did try it. Does not work at all
    nero .13 with memorex 52x CD drive...............

6. Games   -   #6
    i have igi2 that i got from emule and it sucks compared to igi 1 don't bother with it

7. Games   -   #7
    Its a fake, if u open it in media player its some crappy little film! How big is the project igi file u found that works on emule??

8. Games   -   #8
    kooky_kramer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Kid1A@27 March 2003 - 00:58
    its a fake dude, common sense,
    i did use my common sense. Think of C + C General and Sof 2 by Raydog both round the 200 mb mark then over a gig decompressed