Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantastic 4 - Trailer

Debaser
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd
    Umm... am I the only one that noticed that half of those scenes are from Armageddon?

The two space shuttles flying over Earth, toward the space station? Armageddon, docking with the Russian space station...

The shuttle cockpit shot of the cosmic storm hitting? Armageddon, when one of the shuttles goes down...

The object exploding toward the end? Armageddon, when Bruce Willis' character detonates the nuke...

Hell, the shot of The Thing, I assume, throwing a car is from a freakin' videogame...
    I think all that outside footage is just some filler they threw in until they get the real footage ready, (maybe just a test to see how it looks?) And I noticed one cg scene where it hadn't even been rendered yet. That and all the studio text on the side of the screen, so thats what I'm guessing it is. Guess even trailers have screeners now.

Edit: stupid caps key
    Last edited by Haz; 11-09-2004 at 03:10 AM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    funny thing is alll u ppl who r talking shit about it right now will be waiting in line to see it @ the theatres or @ least say otherwise after it's released. shhhh.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    jessica alba is HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Man that was great on the bridge scene when she strips down...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I liked J.A before it was cool

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    jessica alba is HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Man that was great on the bridge scene when she strips down...
    MAN! You are not kidding there. HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!
    Last edited by firefox; 09-20-2005 at 02:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12