Thread: Be Cool - Be Nice - Be Wary

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    "Sherlock, what are you doing here?"
    "I just popped by to thank everyone for their kind words Watson."
    "Yes, it was very nice to read all those replies wasnt it?"
    "Watson, never underestimate the Staus Quo my fiendish side kick!"
    "No, i suppose your right."
    "Im allways right - anyway, to all who replied and sent me greetings and PM's and emails, i would like to thank you all. You will allways be in my thoughts and i will never forget all the good times there were. The battle continues for a rightious and fare world of sharing, caring and helping. BUT beware my fellow travellers - the game is afoot and my enemies are all around. Be awake and watchfull - for the hour draweth nigh when they will come and bring confusion here at this very place."

Farewell all - and bring joy to those who seek knowledge and share to those in need.

Peace
    UKMan (finally at peace)

edit: the usuall typos

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Forum Star
    Nice to see you made it back, Professor.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Goodbye UKMan.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Visit sometimes???
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    we'll surely keep an eye on those enemies

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sherlock_Holmes
    Very wise words indeed - very wise

Peace
    S. Holmes

7. Lounge   -   #7
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Hey Sherlock, a completely random "new member" Im sure. Welcome to our little community, Im sure you'll enjoy it here.

Oh, some advice:

Watch out for the fool UKMan, if he comes back, no-one takes him seriously

READ the FAQ, please....

Hope I see you around
    <insert signature here>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Sherlock_Holmes
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@28 March 2003 - 11:13
    Hey Sherlock, a completely random "new member" Im sure. Welcome to our little community, Im sure you&#39;ll enjoy it here.

Oh, some advice:

Watch out for the fool UKMan, if he comes back, no-one takes him seriously

READ the FAQ, please....

Hope I see you around
    Thank you for the good advice about reading the FAQ my fine friend.
    I have no doubt we shall be meeting again. I hope to enjoy my sojourn here because it was just that very member you mentioned that invited me, to keep a watchfull eye open for inappropriate postings and activities

The guy you should be wary of is my arch enemy Proff.Moriarty - very cunning indeed&#33;

Peace
    S.Holmes

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Sherlock_Holmes+28 March 2003 - 11:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sherlock_Holmes @ 28 March 2003 - 11:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--vivitron 15@28 March 2003 - 11:13
    Hey Sherlock, a completely random "new member" Im sure.&nbsp; Welcome to our little community, Im sure you&#39;ll enjoy it here.

Oh, some advice:

Watch out for the fool UKMan, if he comes back, no-one takes him seriously&nbsp;

READ the FAQ, please....

Hope I see you around
    Thank you for the good advice about reading the FAQ my fine friend.
    I have no doubt we shall be meeting again. I hope to enjoy my sojourn here because it was just that very member you mentioned that invited me, to keep a watchfull eye open for inappropriate postings and activities

The guy you should be wary of is my arch enemy Proff.Moriarty - very cunning indeed&#33;

Peace
    S.Holmes [/b][/quote]
    Hi Sherlock and welcome,its good to see such a refined gentleman here.I know of Proff Moriarty,he lurks in Soulseek

10. Lounge   -   #10
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Hi Sherlock and welcome,its good to see such a refined gentleman here.I know of Proff Moriarty,he lurks in Soulseek
    I also have noticed the arrival of the Proffessor to Soulseek, however I am incredibly sceptical of anyone with such a lage collection of Beatles and Bob Dylan.....Don&#39;t worry Sherlock, I shall keep my eyes open.
    <insert signature here>