Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bush won...

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    trajillo bush won shut up before i eat your face off then shit it out, make you it it then, make you eat you shit witch was made up of my shit

Then i'll take a bath in mayo

2. Lounge   -   #122
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Quote Originally Posted by trajillo
    i'll chew u before maddness is at your doorstep are you forfiting ur ass to my clown massacre of non-messes? are you so blind that you see? not to mention sex is our god not knowing the ratings of our own buttons of my shirt? are you so cheesy that you are stuck? are you so leg-less that you walk? are you so dumb u can speak? are you so retarred your normal? are you so hairless you run your fingers though your hair? are you so hungry you fast? are you so thirsty you eat salt? must you vomit on todays world that brings you hope. i give the world at least 200 years till its end. for i am bush's servant in the world leaders. the osama clan shall rise and bush will fall to his knees? why do you think OBL is in hiding? not just to hide but to build an ungerground world of fast cars and sexy women, tall buildiings and major food companies.
    kthanxbye
    Spoiler: Show

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

4. Lounge   -   #124
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    i'll chew u before maddness is at your doorstep are you forfiting ur ass to my clown massacre of non-messes? are you so blind that you see? not to mention sex is our god not knowing the ratings of our own buttons of my shirt? are you so cheesy that you are stuck? are you so leg-less that you walk? are you so dumb u can speak? are you so retarred your normal? are you so hairless you run your fingers though your hair? are you so hungry you fast? are you so thirsty you eat salt? must you vomit on todays world that brings you hope. i give the world at least 200 years till its end. for i am bush's servant in the world leaders. the osama clan shall rise and bush will fall to his knees? why do you think OBL is in hiding? not just to hide but to build an ungerground world of fast cars and sexy women, tall buildiings and major food companies.

5. Lounge   -   #125
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    I think his dilerious cuase bush won, and is just rambling

6. Lounge   -   #126
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    i think you are...................................PENIS FACED

7. Lounge   -   #127
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier

8. Lounge   -   #128
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    I think his dilerious cuase bush won, and is just rambling

I can't work out if he is happy or sad though

9. Lounge   -   #129
    i think you are...................................PENIS FACED

Get your penis out of my face then silly

10. Lounge   -   #130
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    ungerground world of fast cars and sexy women, tall buildiings and major food companies.
    Those must be some big caves he's hiding out in.