Thread: Ie Pitures Arn't Showing

BANNED
    Hi everyone I'm not sure where I should have posted this so if its in the wrong area please move it

I have a problem using IE some piture images won't come up they come up with a red cross and won't work while browsing the web For example Ive noticed some avartars as well arn't coming up but some are what could be my problem how do I fix this??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Alot of avators are not showing on here due to the website hosting them is not
    up and running.
    If your seeing some then I dont know how to answer the other part of your question.
    Sorry

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    maybe just bad links on the websites.
    if some show and not others, try right clicking, and going to show picture.
    might help?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    If You can't see some pictures then it's just that the image either are hosted at a site that dosnt allow hotlinking IE geocities, or it might be that the URL isnt correct.

BOT

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    there plenty of things it could be 1. your firwall set to high 2.removing some spyware can cause it to this 2
    but most of the time its your firwall i use zonealarm and if you turn block ads mobile code on i get these problems to when viewing certain sites also if i block cookies with it i cant use hotmail email.