View Poll Results: Are you glad Bush Won?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 15.89%
  • No

85 79.44%
  • I dont care

5 4.67%
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Glad Bush won?

ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Must be triggered if you bothered to respond, Manny. ROFLMAO
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

2. The Drawing Room   -   #92
    Sanctuary!
    Ok, to the point. I am not willing to abandon my responsibilities here to serve in Iraq and I have tremendous respect for those who would; if any. Why do you think people join the military? They do it for themselves and for their family. All they expect is to be able to serve honorably. I cannot leave. That said; Thank God that there are people who can serve and serve voluntarily, I am fully aware that they fight in my an your place, and such a sacrifice for us is warming.
    "Warming". How very sweet. So you're a chickenhawk....

This is why I support a draft. Nothing pisses me off more than people of age who sit back all safe and warm "supporting the troops" while guys their age are coming home in pieces. Want to support the troops? Suit up and go over there. There's nothing lower than a chickenhawk.

Why do you think people join the military? They do it for themselves and for their family.
    Damn! All these years I thought I joined because, as an "American" I should serve my country, because it was my duty, because I felt that if some other punk my age was risking getting himself dismembered why shouldn't I, because I didn't feel I was any different or special.... How stupid I was!

What makes these young chickenhawks so much better than these guys that they get to sit this one out?
    Last edited by scroff; 11-04-2004 at 08:11 AM.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #93
    Sanctuary!
    Nonetheless-there you have it; the Americans actually are just as barbarous, uncouth, and worst of all, unenlightened as you've suspected.
    Only 51% of them....
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #94
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    History will tell if the American people have made the right choice. It's a point of fact that the majority of a country can vote for the wrong person with dire results.

Hopefully Bush will surprise us all and bring about World peace, sign the Kyoto agreement and give free pretzels to the starving millions of Africa.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #95
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Hopefully Bush will surprise us all and bring about World peace, sign the Kyoto agreement and give free pretzels to the starving millions of Africa.
    ...and then, maybe all of the Middle East will proclaim him the new Allah, Big Brother may once again be entertaining, racism and political correctness may be thrown out the window and maybe after all that I'll win the lottery

The only comfort I have is that he's only in for four years max now - That is, unless someone assassinates him or he ends up blowing the world up.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #96
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff
    Only 51% of them....

Only 51% of those that voted...

Thats not 51% of Americans...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #97
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    B if you haven’t figured out where I stand on things by now then you never will.

I’m not going to fight with you over this.

All we’ve been doing for the past 6 or 9 months is going at each other and its time for a break. Truce?
    All I know is that you follow Bush.

Besides that it seems you are a surface thinker.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #98
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Your arguement is a side road to disvaluing my opinion, due to such literal minds unable to grasp such enthreal things as "freedom". Sad, because it's what the ideal society is based on.

I grasp the idea of freedom....but if you want freedom and you are convinced that others should be forced to accept your personal idea of freedom and you have actual convictions then why use "inconvenience" as an excuse... perhaps you don't feel as strongly after all.

A draft would bring those who do not want and will not do the job needed. Such a call for American deaths that is not necessary isn't warrented, I do not think that draft proponents understand this
    A draft...one that doesn't allow exceptions...a fair draft... would bring a gut check to those that so vocally praise war from the sidelines... a draft would force accountability upon the president, because his supporters would have something to lose.
    Last edited by vidcc; 11-04-2004 at 04:10 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #99
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    A draft...one that doesn't allow exceptions...a fair draft... would bring a gut check to those that so vocally praise war from the sidelines... a draft would force accountability upon the president, because his supporters would have something to lose.
    Exactly

Send the Bush twins to Iraq
    See how fast our troops come back

10. The Drawing Room   -   #100
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    The ones who can't be arsed voting get what the ones who do vote want. They have absolutely no right to complain, as they chose to disassociate themselves from the procedure which is there to decide who leads them.
    Is seems that the Bushians tried everything to stop people to vote, by telling them lies.
    A few examples i heared; in a some suburb they spread flyers telling that on the 2nd it was replubican's voting day the 3rd would be voting day for the democrats. Republicans that posted to check if people were allowed to vote (just scare tactics imo). And lots of these complaints... Call it what you want but for sure i wont call that "Land of the free". Anyway, a lot of people, not the smartest i agree, didn't vote because they just wouldn't.....

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast