View Poll Results: Are you glad Bush Won?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 15.89%
  • No

85 79.44%
  • I dont care

5 4.67%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Glad Bush won?

RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Only in a movie..

A comedy that hit the nail on the head
    There was one state I saw that actually had " none of these" on the ballot. Don't ask me which, I don't remember, but it was one with about 6 or 7 choices for president

2. The Drawing Room   -   #112
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I have to confess that it baffles me why the term is important to either side.

Clearly the simple legal niceties regarding property, insurance and inheritance have a practical benefit but this comes with a civil union.

Given that heterosexuals have fairly much ravaged the concept of marriage there would seem to be little merit in Gays choosing it as a battleground and I am of the view that it is a total waste of energy and time on their part. Britney's 36 hour marriage (or however long it was) demonstrates this most pointedly. Surely they would do better to come up with their own definition using a civil union as the vehicle.
    Last edited by Biggles; 11-04-2004 at 11:19 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. The Drawing Room   -   #113
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Britney's 36 hour marriage...
    Britney who?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #114
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Damn why are yall so for peace...the mother fuckers terrorize everyone. Fly planes into our buildings and do unthinkable things to other people. But heaven forbid 20 american soldiers die. Its a fing war, thats what happens, and something needs to be done. And Kerry was for the war to, but he prob would have changed up a few things.

Kerry said he was gona do about 1,000,000 things, which there is no way he could really do. He looks like an asshole and doesnt speak very powerful. Bush might not use the best words but when you look at him you know he means it.

And people think we should let people do w/e they want. Look at where our WORLD is. We get worse and worse, and you cant say were not, look at the things around us. Every year in my city people start drinking and dipping at younger ages. About 7th grade. People start having sex about 7th grade too. TV gets worse, music gets worse everything. Letting people go around buttfucking and spreading more diseases and shit is horrible, and you need to realize that. You arent born gay thats fucking bullshit.
    Last edited by bigdawgfoxx; 11-05-2004 at 02:35 AM.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

5. The Drawing Room   -   #115
    Sanctuary!
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry, but I can almost hear Dueling Banjos in the background....

Really, I apologise. I'm just a damn yankee...
    Last edited by scroff; 11-05-2004 at 03:16 AM.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #116
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i wish bush choked on that pretzal

7. The Drawing Room   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgfoxx
    Damn why are yall so for peace...the mother fuckers terrorize everyone. Fly planes into our buildings and do unthinkable things to other people. But heaven forbid 20 american soldiers die. Its a fing war, thats what happens, and something needs to be done. And Kerry was for the war to, but he prob would have changed up a few things.

Kerry said he was gona do about 1,000,000 things, which there is no way he could really do. He looks like an asshole and doesnt speak very powerful. Bush might not use the best words but when you look at him you know he means it.

And people think we should let people do w/e they want. Look at where our WORLD is. We get worse and worse, and you cant say were not, look at the things around us. Every year in my city people start drinking and dipping at younger ages. About 7th grade. People start having sex about 7th grade too. TV gets worse, music gets worse everything. Letting people go around buttfucking and spreading more diseases and shit is horrible, and you need to realize that. You arent born gay thats fucking bullshit.

Hurray! Looks like Texas understands Bush.

I agree, I dont care what you argue about intolerance, or how it goes against the constitution, Im all for it. Above the constitution is the concept that the people should decide the laws, and the people seemed to scream "Keep your gay asses away from us!" on election day. Equality is a concept of who people really are, too. If it wasnt, then people that like to have sex with animals would be recieving thier rights too. Tolerance escalades into a mutated disaster of accept-all love-all. If you say you were born gay, I say I was born to hate you! Argue it all you want, it doesnt make any sense. We are obviously a product of our environment. And who's to say they know morales better than century-old gospels? Maybe they were created purely to keep people in line. Maybe that was the only reason they were written. But if thats so, then I think it was because they were needed, not because a bunch of people were bored and decided to create the philosophy for the world to follow for the next thousands of years.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #118
    Prodigy Girl's Avatar The Wrong Child
    Answering the original question:

To me, it didn't matter if Bush won.
    Last edited by Prodigy Girl; 11-05-2004 at 05:35 AM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #119
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Girl
    Answering the original question:

To me, it didn't matter if Bush won this election.
    Say more?
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #120
    Prodigy Girl's Avatar The Wrong Child
    Say more of what? I didn't vote for either Bush or Kerry, so the outcome didn't matter to me.

Right now, I just hope those who still have hard feelings towards the outcome of this election can move on and find peace.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast