View Poll Results: Are you glad Bush Won?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 15.89%
  • No

85 79.44%
  • I dont care

5 4.67%
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Are you Glad Bush won?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgfoxx
    Damn why are yall so for peace...the mother fuckers terrorize everyone. Fly planes into our buildings and do unthinkable things to other people. But heaven forbid 20 american soldiers die. Its a fing war, thats what happens, and something needs to be done. And Kerry was for the war to, but he prob would have changed up a few things.

so why invade people that had nothing to do with it?
    Kerry said he was gona do about 1,000,000 things, which there is no way he could really do. He looks like an asshole and doesnt speak very powerful. Bush might not use the best words but when you look at him you know he means it.
    Only stupid people had trouble understanding kerry, he spoke in English but used words longer than you are used to i guess.... it's not hard to understand bush because he is simple, talks slowly and repeats himself over and over.

And people think we should let people do w/e they want. Look at where our WORLD is. We get worse and worse, and you cant say were not, look at the things around us. Every year in my city people start drinking and dipping at younger ages. About 7th grade. People start having sex about 7th grade too. TV gets worse, music gets worse everything. Letting people go around buttfucking and spreading more diseases and shit is horrible, and you need to realize that. You arent born gay thats fucking bullshit.
    As to the sex part i'm thinking nobody wants you and that hurts.
    to the Gay part, desease isn't a gay monopoly, and fact is you can't prove that people aren't born gay. If it's caused by enviroment how come so many homosexuals grow up in these backward biggoted places? All homosexuals are the result of a hetrosexual relationship.
    But if so much needs fixing where you live why are we going around the world forcing people to be just like us?
    Last edited by vidcc; 11-05-2004 at 03:17 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    but buttfucking isn't all that bad.
    not reading anything but the humour in that busy, however i really don't understand why so many wish to do that.

Each to their own i say...but yuk

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #133
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    not reading anything but the humour in that busy, however i really don't understand why so many wish to do that.

Each to their own i say...but yuk
    It's something different but not too far out left field.

Ironically, she's the one that asks for it.

It's ok every blue moon but I actually prefer twat.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #134
    and fact is you can't prove that people aren't born gay. If it's caused by enviroment how come so many homosexuals grow up in these backward biggoted places?
    I just use logic. It's choice. Environment is not a dictator but an influence.

Can you chose exactly who love?

If you do love that person, can you turn it off?

Okayyyyy now....

Were you born to love that person?

Will scientists find something in your head that predisposes you to love that person?

Prove that I'm not born to like the color blue.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #135

Okayyyyy now....

Will scientists find something in your head that predisposes you to love that person?

but that's all opinion...not proof

6. The Drawing Room   -   #136
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Girl
    Say more of what?
    I should have been more specific. I was curious about your reasons for not voting for either of the two main candidates.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #137
    Prodigy Girl's Avatar The Wrong Child
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff
    I should have been more specific. I was curious about your reasons for not voting for either of the two main candidates.
    Oh, no problem. I’ll do my best not to ramble.

Well, I’m not a fan of Bush, and I didn’t agree with the ideas that Kerry had for the country. Both of these candidates were for things that I don’t support (including the Patriot Act and raising minimum wage). I wanted to vote for a candidate that represented my views the best. I didn’t want to be one of those people who voted based on a candidate’s looks or based upon how others believe I should vote, so I spent a good deal of time looking over the candidates and proposals for this election.

For me, it’s hard to believe that so many people on both sides of the coin got pissed off at those who didn’t support their candidate. There were people at my job who didn’t feel comfortable around their coworkers because a difference in opinion. I had friends not speaking to one another because of this election, too. Also, because I decided to go with a third party candidate, some Democrat supporters told me that it would be my fault if Bush won this election. Perhaps they’re included in the group who still believe that Nader cost Gore the election in 2000. What a shame…

And speaking of which, I really think it’s time for the third party candidates to be in the mainstream. I think it’s sad to find out that Nader had to get signature on a petition just to be on the ballot in some states. I also don’t like the fact that the third party candidates were kept from the debates (Badnarik and Cobb were arrested for trying to get into St. Louis debates. The Libertarian Party had a lawsuit against the Commission on Presidential Debates. Good for them.)

I learnt a while back that when you vote for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for evil. I didn’t want to vote for evil. In a way, isn’t voting for something you don’t believe in as bad as not voting at all?

Oh, and Kudos to www.flowgo.com and www.jibjab.com for finding humor in all of the political ugliness.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #138
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy Girl
    Oh, no problem. I’ll do my best not to ramble.
    Thanks for your answer. I would tend to agree, but voted for Kerry because I thought he was better than Bush (lesser of two evils) and didn't think Nader had a chance. I agree with much of what Nader says, but I don't think the country's ready for him or a Kucinich and feel you have to work with what you got.... no matter who won, if it wasn't Bush the congress would have hog-tied them... but I really think Bush is very very bad for the US and the world while Kerry would have been business as usual

I also agree that all the candidates should have been at the debates... even Marilyn Chambers
    Last edited by scroff; 11-06-2004 at 07:00 AM.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #139

Okayyyyy now....

but that's all opinion...not proof
    You asking me to disprove particular sexual desires are controlled by an amount or presence of something in the brain.

That is tantamount to disproving my predisposition towards the color blue.

There are those that say Johnny was always "that way" even when he was 6.

He later walked with a switch and talked with a lisp.

He found things about men attractive.

Well those things about men, sans looking at the fact they the same genitalia,
    are in many ways learned and emulated.

You like what you like.

With that in mind, I don't think it can be fixed medically.

If being born gay is true then that, in theory, can be fixed with gene therapy or brain surgery (who knows), correct?

That would also mean that homosexuality is a mental handicap of sorts.

I don't buy it.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #140
    You asking me to disprove particular sexual desires are controlled by an amount or presence of something in the brain.

That is tantamount to disproving my predisposition towards the color blue.

There are those that say Johnny was always "that way" even when he was 6.

He later walked with a switch and talked with a lisp.

He found things about men attractive.

Well those things about men, sans looking at the fact they the same genitalia,
    are in many ways learned and emulated.

You like what you like.

With that in mind, I don't think it can be fixed medically.

If being born gay is true then that, in theory, can be fixed with gene therapy or brain surgery (who knows), correct?

That would also mean that homosexuality is a mental handicap of sorts.

I don't buy it.
    You don't buy it...so what...it's still just opinion, not proof. I didn't ask you to prove it, you believe what you believe... i disagree with what you believe. I can't prove people are born gay, you can't disprove they are.
    Every theory anyone comes up with for either case has a counter theory...so the fact is it can't be proven one way or the other.

But let's say scientists do discover a "gay gene"...you suggest it could then be fixed, that would suggest that if one want's to use ones moral beliefs to fix it either...nature (if you believe god doesn't exist) or gods creation (if you belive god does exist)must be fixed

I don't see gay people as "immoral". i don't see them as "sick". I see them as being different.
    Last edited by vidcc; 11-06-2004 at 03:01 PM.