View Poll Results: Are you glad Bush Won?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 15.89%
  • No

85 79.44%
  • I dont care

5 4.67%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Glad Bush won?

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Expire
    I just dont get it, no offence to u bush fans, but y? u can just c in his eyes that his ambistion is just damaging this word and hes really dragging my country down which is England.
    I disagree with you Expire. Bush would go it alone. It is Blair you should be blaming for pulling the UK down with him.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    And "Engerland", is only part of the country...

Ask any of the Black Watch for example
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 11-03-2004 at 08:33 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    I disagree with you Expire. Bush would go it alone. It is Blair you should be blaming for pulling the UK down with him.
    Well u have a point...but Bush has influenced him, we would of never gone over there if it wasent for him. when a place like america goes to war it puts alot of presure on other countries, look at the shit France when through and we have more ties with the usa.

But yeah it is blairs fualt just as much.
    Last edited by Expire; 11-03-2004 at 08:36 PM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    As one of the "computor illiterates" I must point out that most of us are too busy to waste time pissing and moaning about such things on the internet.

Far too few of you have even the slightest idea of what Bush's re-election signifies or the inclination/ability to examine it objectively.

More's the pity I haven't the time to properly explain.

It's not so much that Bush was so capable, but that Kerry was not; the liberal Democrat hierarchy has not a clue about how to regain power in the U.S., and those of you who put stock in the future of the Democrat Party as currently constituted are wasting your time.

BTW-any of you who are banking on Hillary in '08 are whistling in the dark; she's already irrelevant.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    As one of the "computor illiterates" I must point out that most of us are too busy to waste time pissing and moaning about such things on the internet.

Far too few of you have even the slightest idea of what Bush's re-election signifies or the inclination/ability to examine it objectively.

More's the pity I haven't the time to properly explain.

It's not so much that Bush was so capable, but that Kerry was not; the liberal Democrat hierarchy has not a clue about how to regain power in the U.S., and those of you who put stock in the future of the Democrat Party as currently constituted are wasting your time.

BTW-any of you who are banking on Hillary in '08 are whistling in the dark; she's already irrelevant.
    Well, that's real unifying... I can feel the love.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    J2 i guess you felt the same way about the republican party when they failed to unseat clinton

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff

I would not bank on too much love. There will be some serious gloating afoot if tribal politics runs true to form in the US as it does elsewhere.

If there is any talk of unification it will be purely for form rather any expression of intent.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff
    Unity and love are where you find them, scroff.

Neither of these have a place in politics, and Hillary has no acquaintance with them, either.

I suggest you join a commune.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by newcster68
    AGREED
    Hello!

Where did you find that cool smiley??

I see that rossco_2004 is also using a cool smiley of this type as his avatar so where did guys you find it??.

I have seen them here:

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZNxdm796

But they appear to be for instant messaging and e-mail only and I dont know if they are animated and requires installation of a toolbar so I wont get those ones!.

Regarding Bush I am not supprised he won. Americans have been scared by him and considering that the US population is is the least educated people in the world regarding Geografy,History and hardly gets any international news in their news broadcasts they know almost nothing about the world and the destruction Bush have caused and will continue to do so. The americans voted with safety and comfort in mind but dont realise that actually the US would have been much safer with Kerry since the US would then become less hated due to a change in international policy!. So the americans have been greatly mislead and we should not forgett the Fox effect that is the most watched news channel in the US and it spreads republican propaganda and I think that has also influcenced the outcome!.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Unity and love are where you find them, scroff.

Neither of these have a place in politics, and Hillary has no acquaintance with them, either.

I suggest you join a commune.
    Perhaps I will, J2, perhaps I will... in Sweden.

I suggest you inform Bush that unity and love have no place in politics before he continues on his present course of trying to "unify" the country...
    Last edited by scroff; 11-03-2004 at 09:34 PM.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast